Troubleshooting please help

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by dede_troublecakes, Aug 25, 2009.

1. dede_troublecakes

dede_troublecakes New Member

please help

I'm writing on behalf of my boyfriend. He recently got sims 3 for a birthday gift and when we got it it was doing fine it ran and he played it. he never went online because he didnt want to (i dont know if thats a factor in this or not but i'm giveing full details in case it is) he's had the game since mid july. we let our friend barrow it and when we got it back the desk and everything seemed fine. but when he tries to play it and it opens up the menu as normal and he clicks the play button and it opens up the screen but its just black theres no sounds no nothing and sometime it freezes the comp. for awhile the message service initialization failed (0x065d0274) poped up and i looked online and the only other thing i found that was remotely close to it was an incedent online where the person had a mac comp and had a very very similar issue and someone told him to run a registery cleaner. i downloaded cc cleaner and i still have the same issue with the game but the message hasnt poped up in the past two trys since i ran the cleaner. any help would be amazeing. how do i add the dxdiag?

2. dede_troublecakes

dede_troublecakes New Member

dxdiag

nm figured it out

Attached Files:

3. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Right click the TS3 icon, select "Run as Administrator".