Spore pokemon

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by kattzy, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

I like Pokémon! I'm NOT going to be pushed around and told that I'm a moron because I like Pokémon! :angry:

Still,the Pokémoniest thing I would EVER make is definately "Cyclopsided," a creature I thought up. He's a raccoon with one gaping eye and a grasper(Like Tripod's tail) on one hand, and one five times the size on the other.

2. El Cid

El Cid New Member

Hey, no one said you are a moron. We're just saying we don't like the pokemons. Now if you go making your own "pokémoniest" thing that's fine with us cuz then it isn't a 1:1 pokemon anymore, it's your own fantastical creation!"$/

3. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Yay. I may like pokémon,but I agree with you guys that they do NOT belong in Spore.

4. master genesis

master genesis New Member

I am sorry (giggle) but those polls where (giggle) HILARIOUS! :laughing2: :laughing2:

5. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

You must be the most excitable person I have ever met, but your creature idea sounds intriguing.

Hey... I wonder if you can create creatures with a favorite food... I've got a hankering for creating some uber death creature that just loves to eat anything that comes from the poorly inspired minds of pre-teens that watch way too much television.

6. master genesis

Yeah mmmm... pikachu. DE-licous. :laughing2:

7. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

haha... You can make your own buildings, right? Uncle Ash's free-range Pikachu farm... The hilarity that ensues practically writes itself.

8. master genesis

Yeah, i can see it now restaraunts full of brightly colored goumea dishes, then all of a sudden the news strats talking about mad pickachu disease. Then no one will eat them so they use them for target practice. Poll...bang!

9. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

My raccoony dude smush the pikachus with his claw of death, then lick the remains off! Muahahahahahahahah!

10. master genesis

yah my chacter would take a bit then spite the brightly colored glob over the corn field :yuck:

11. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Lol...my creatures would have Pikachu farms...then they would have a slaughterhouse. And then my creatures will buy tickets. :D

12. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

I swear if I see any pokemon I'm picking them all up and dropping them in the middle of a hostile town.

I despise pokemon.. (But the 8 year olds love, so its ok, they'll hate it when they grow up too ; ;)

Edit- And don't bump threads just to raise post count O_o

13. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

I don't care about my post count.

14. leech10

leech10 New Member

My creatures will have large farming areas where any pokemon they find will be allowed to roam around getting as much food as they want, and then when they are fat enough they will be sent to a stadium and will be forced to battle eachother in a deathmatch.

15. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

...I can see it now...

Fat Pikachus are sitting around and tripping over each other, and many Cerecorni are cheering and their tails light up. One of them pulls a lever, and the Pikachu are brutally slaughtered before their (closed) eyes. A young boy catches an eyeball, only to eat it a few seconds later.

And how delicious it was.

Haha. I would make a building like that. Label the fat farm "Farming" and make the slaughterhouse "Entertainment."

16. Hazath

Hazath New Member

If the game is made so that you can pull a lever and systematicly kill off an entire species... Congratulations! You've just created the Spore version of Auschwitz and other concentration camps!

You should feel proud of yourself...

On the other hand; I'm all for the idea of raising pikachus as grade A meat...

17. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

[​IMG]

Together, my friends, we can make this wonder a reality. Together, we can not only destroy uninspired creatures, but feed the needy and entertain the populace at the same time. If a spore player would use this system, they would never have to worry about those troublesome pokemon again.

...thank you for taking the rest of us into consideration. :D

18. El Cid

El Cid New Member

What about creatures for scientific research? To extend the life span of your own creatures!

Also, I wondered, could it be possible that there would be variations of your species that decided to evolve otherwise (See monkies)

19. Hazath

Hazath New Member

Kraden... that is beautiful. It brings a tear to me eye.

Kraden for King! Kraden for King!

20. strillor

strillor New Member

Kraden!! that's is a picture to say WOW at!! :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and... I wonder if El Cids idea could have a hope :smile: