poll

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

?

Are you planning on playing TS1 once you have TS2?

1. Definitly!

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Only if my PC can handle it.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Once in a while.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. No... my PC doesn't have enough memory.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Never again! I'm so sick of TS1.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. mattho

mattho New Member

Oh really... And why's that?

In the future (and I'm talking about Real Life) it's REALLY rare that people don't use loans. They provide access to large amounts of money instantaneously - your disposible income is wouldn't be enough to buy you a house, furniture and what-not.

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

my parents used a lone n now we r poor :)

3. mattho

mattho New Member

Well I'm sure you're more well off than a lot of people in this world. :)

4. Jake

Jake New Member

where did you hear that they can go into debt?

Loans are good, if you manage your money well and dont end up goin into debt cause your payin off a bunch of loans... its kinda like not going over your limit with a credit card all the time. I know of people that all of the money they earn goes to the credit card companies if it isn't used for paying bills.

as for what the poll was about.. i might play it if i ever get it installed on my comp again :p probably not tho. i got Civilation2 for a Christmas gift, saw that there was a Civ3, got that and haven't played Civ2 since.

5. mattho

mattho New Member

People reckon you can go in to debt because is some of the screenshots, the money bar is showing like "-$20,000" and what not. It's really all speculation, but I think it would be wicked to have loans! Fast and easy money, just have to work to pay it back! ;)

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

on a pic there was this person with -25 thousand sumtin dollars

7. Jake

Jake New Member

i think being in debt with money would be better than the repo man or the gardener just taking an item of property... more realistic :p

8. katrina

katrina New Member

I doubt I'll play after the sims2 comes out. Even now I get bored playing with them when I think of how good the new sims are going to be.

9. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

heck i dont even play now... why play then when i got this totally awesome game at me fingertips?

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well you might play because sims 2 isn't QUITE at your fingertips yet! ;)

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Oh goody, more sim-life imitating life. My appetite is whet, nevertheless.

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

really my apetite is for gum, the sims 2 info n foods on a regular basis lol

13. lilfaeriegirl078

well its soon to be at my fingertips! for now, ill just have to stick with final fantasys and watching the two towers over and over lol :D

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i never have the stomache of watching LoTR i only saw the first hour uv the first one thas bout it well ne way sim sista, (i feel special when sayin that) wuja wuna talk bout (tsd2 i hope lol)

15. lilfaeriegirl078

lol LoTR is the best! dont diss it lol. the sims rocks thats it. lol!

16. katrina

katrina New Member

The second one just seems so long!!! And it has all those battles! I don't like battles.... :( I haven't watched it since the movies...

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yes, they are long movies because they were long books, so MUCH to cover! :D I can see how the second movie having all those battles wouldn't appeal if you don't like battles at all! Lord of the Rings is one of the main classics of fantasy literature and was one of the first literary WORLDS made up and loved by so many readers, so there are many MANY people excited about it finally being made into movies when the special effects can FINALLY attempt to do it justice.

Soo... in conclusion... to bring the converstation back around to sims 2... I think a lot of versions of Legolas and Arwen and others will be made by fans as soon as they start tweaking the sims genetics from the pointy-eared "Spock-like" sim Maxis mentioned comes with the game. :D

18. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I didn't think it was that long, loved that battle scenes too. They were great. :D

Sims going in dept? I like that. The question is: will I ever be able to get out of dept? :p Definately nice, I didn't like not being able to build anything once my money hit zero.

19. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Woo! Battles! Woo! Cheese! Woo Woo! Battles involving/caused by/won by/using Cheese!

The battles were prolly the best part of the movie. Nothing quite like a blade storm or a thousand arrows flying in the middle of a rainy night.:cool:

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh dear! Thanks to YOU Oink, I'm getting wild ideas about having fights using that spray cheese in a can! :eek: