poll

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

?

Are you planning on playing TS1 once you have TS2?

1. Definitly!

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Only if my PC can handle it.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Once in a while.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. No... my PC doesn't have enough memory.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Never again! I'm so sick of TS1.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. katrina

katrina New Member

Still, I'm looking forward to the third one coming out at the end of this year. Hopefully won't have as many battles in it. (Doubt it since it's the last one and most probably has a long very important final battle.

By the way, I was going to be in Lord of the Rings. Just as an extra. That would have been fun. That was when they were going to film in Auckland, but then they decided to film in Wellington. :(

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

That would have been a very cool experience to be in a big movie like that, even if it wasn't the kind of movie that's your style to go see and enjoy. Sorry you missed out when they changed the location. :(

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea imagine how much $ u could get doin a movie!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well it's not that much if you're just an extra or a minor character, I have a friend who was in a couple of movies but just a small role, and she said she gets more money from the one time she was in a tv series, because every time they re-run the episode she was in she gets a small amount of money. Funny how things work! :p

It's the BIG name actors playing the main characters that get a lot of money! :whitekitty:

5. LadyBaby63

LadyBaby63 New Member

Once I found out about TS2 I totally lost intrest in TS1. Especially after I saw the new screenshots. Shortly after buying SS I deleted the game and I'm patiently waiting for for TS2 to hit the stores. ;)

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I confess the only thing sim1 I've been doing is downloading stuff people have created. I am majorly impressed by the talent shown by so many.