Post Your Ideas for The Best Sims 2!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jun 25, 2003.

1. usman

usman New Member

How can one big family that live together be happy? LOL!

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

the brady bunch! lol

3. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

ooooo can i be marsha?

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

marsha! marsha! marsha! lol yerp b b-sides u R olda than me i'll b fluffy! meow lol

5. lilfaeriegirl078

lol you should be jan! i used to love that show. id watch it on nick at night... hey im gonna make a brady bunch family on the sims 2 when its out!

6. katrina

katrina New Member

Me too! That's a great idea!

7. lilfaeriegirl078

thanks i always have the good ones! hehe well not really.....

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Does that mean I have to be the cook?

9. katrina

katrina New Member

You won't be able to have a cook :( Two parents, six kids, that's eight.

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I guess you might be able to think of the maid as Alice when she comes over to clean?? I wonder if they'll have NPCs like the Butler in SuperStar or the robot maid/gardner/chef who you can ask to cook for you?

11. katrina

katrina New Member

Mowing the lawns would be neat! And hanging out the laundrey on washing lines! And having to wash the dishes one dish at a time, and two people can do it to make it faster and that builds up their social as well as they chat together. And if they're close and in good moods they can chat more and laugh and play around and flick eachother with the teatowels and splash water at each other and put the soap suds on each others noses and cheeks and then the parents could tell them off for being silly or spilling water on the floor.... :)

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hahaha now I'm thinking with ALL those little details in the housework they may have to save all that kind of stuff for a Happy Homemaking sims 2 Expansion Pack!! ;) ;)

13. suitemichelle

ha ha ha ha ha hah You are just too funny Fae. I get such a kick out reading your ideas. I guess potentially you could set s2 in all kinds of times and places, like a sims version of Oregon trail. or redo history 'what would have happened if...' Maybe it could be a teaching tool about ...

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

and perhaps... someday... *echoing voice* Siiiiimmmmms.... Innnn.... Spaaaaaace!!! Now I'm daydreaming of sims getting to set up their own biosphere in a lunar landscape neighborhood! haha

15. suitemichelle

Great idea. Or: Sims going where no sim has gone before...

Or how about fairytale sims?

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I love the fairytale sims of course, since tons of what I go searching to download for the original sims is fantasy/faerie related! What all would you think should go in a fairytale sims expansion for sims 2?

17. katrina

katrina New Member

they should have put faeries in making magic