posters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by starchip, Jan 7, 2003.

1. starchip

starchip Guest

posters

i was bored so i found the % of the number of members who actually post.

11.5%

number of posters 216

number of members 2,498

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

That's just sad!!! Come on members Post More!!!!

3. Isis Black

Isis Black New Member

Im trying to post more!!!!
    sorry i`ve only been here a couple of days!!!:)

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You're doing great Isis. :classic: Take it easy. It's not meant you should burn yorself out here. I think Josh means that all other members that's never posts should try do something at least.

I believe that everyone can find something they have an opinion about and that they can answer to. People are generally much better and smarter then that they themselves believe. :classic:

*hops on to find something more to do around here*

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

5. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Just do like I do, get in here and have fun and answer questions as you can. I have had a lot of fun here at Worlds and made some great friends! I have only been a member for a month, and I am already addicted to this site. :D

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That sounds fun. :classic: Me too, even if I haven't been around that much lately. I'll try change that. ;)

7. alapokeygirl

You are the posting Queen, Nina. :classic: Lol, we'll never catch you! You do help a lot of us get in more posts and have fun, and we love you for it!

*gives Nina a great big hug*

8. Isis Black

Isis Black New Member

i can never imagin being in thew thousands!! the last time i did that on a forum was a good couple of years ago!! but i dont go there anymore cause its full of morons who dont know what they are talking about!! :D i seem to spend alot of time on MSN although at the mo some peps aren`t there right now cause they have been on hol for xmas!!

9. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

I spend time at other forums but i'm posting here, just not post whoring as much as i do in other forums.

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks Chrissy. *hugs back* Now when Sam and Grey is back I seem to have got a kick to start again, despite all that has happen.
    Grey my friend. I'm just happy you are here and IS posting. :classic:

11. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

hmm, well, ive been here for a month too, but, well, i could do better

12. Billie

Billie New Member

I wonder.....
    Who holds the record for spending the most amount of time actually chatting?

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I have no idea... but I tend to spend hours and hours here... I'm stuck at home and online almost all day every day! :p Except for when I go out of I'm too sick to be online...

14. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm the oldest member here....and Nina is probably the most active member.

Then again...Decryption has been living in Midnight Central for the past week.... :rolleyes:

15. alapokeygirl

Yes, our new resident ghost. He is one interesting fella to say the least. :LOL:

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Decryption seems to forget what he's learning too. Doesn't seem to be scared of Grey any longer. :p
    For the moment I think Chrissy is the most active member. One that I miss a lot is Tim. He had a speed throughout the forums that was amazing. I hope he will be back with us soon.

17. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I spent the longest time trying to convince Josh that I will conquer worldsims..does that amount to anything?

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Lew. Yes i guess it does. :classic:

19. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I am now contributing..have u posted today?
    *gives a million dollar smile*

20. Billie

Billie New Member

where do you go to contribute?