posters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by starchip, Jan 7, 2003.

1. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

There is a place on the main page where you can send in donations to contribute that way. You can also help out by being active and keeping worlds going by being active. I also try getting new members who I think will become active members like you Billie. :classic:

2. Billie

Billie New Member

I found it...Thanks

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I wish, I wish, I wish... There's so much I want to do, but little I can do. So for the moment my dear friends. I'll just try be around and posting a bit here and there. :classic:

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It's always good to see you posting Nina! :D

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Fae! You're back!?! Yay!! How are you??? Omg!!! :classic:

*Gives Fae a gently huge hug*

6. Jake

Jake New Member

I think this thread died.... :| I must confess tho... for the last few weeks i was partly part of those that didn't post :( but i'm posting now :D

7. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

wow, the last time i posted here was 3 months ago and i had only a few hundreds...look at what a few months can make! that gives everyone hope!...i think...

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Lol, yeah, same here. I only started posting in January I think it was.. and now I have a ton of posts. :D
    And Josh thought I'd never post. ;) :)

9. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

heh....i registered like a few weeks ago.....I made senior in like 5 days but I slacked off and stopped posting :eek:.....I expect it wil drop again when I reach 500.....cause it was like a goal to get senior, but, umnmm, anyway, uh, yeah....:tired:

10. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

you go, frog! im with ya all the way!

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Just keep hanging out here when you have the time, and posts just seem to happen almost by themselves! ;) (ooh look, did I type that? ;) )

12. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

yea, sure, but i seem to have a goal on how many posts i have to get (hint, hint)

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

If you like having goals you might try having fun making it to the little goals along the way, like sometimes when I'm near a 10, 20, 30 etc. I will be reading all the new posts and if I haven't reached that by the time I've replied to the posts I've got something to say about, then I go trying to think up a new topic to start a thread on! :D

14. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

actually, u dont hav to read the previous posts...just post!

15. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Yeah, But its better if you stay on topic. You can always start a new thread.

16. Sasile

Sasile New Member

I still can't believe someone actually got out a calculator and found the % of posters... wow i don't think i've EVER been that bored!

17. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

When you're bored you can always bug me on AIM Sassas :p

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: . o O (The bunnies are out to get me...) :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

18. OinkUsed2BABunny

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: . o O (The bunnies are out to get me...) :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

19. OinkUsed2BABunny

20. OinkUsed2BABunny

Whoops! sorry for the repeating post just now, browser hanged on me. *puts a magnet next to his desktop* Take that! :mad: