posters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by starchip, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Gee well now I know how you got your post count up so fast Oink!!!! Likely story that your browser froze...you just want to get that personalized avatar fast!!! Way to go Cheater!!!

*bites and kicks Oink repeatedly*

LOL...Just kidding ....I felt like bugging ya today!!! :p

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My computer has freaked on me before and posted the same thing twice! You can always go back and delete the extra copies of the same post. :)

(ooh ... and I don't think punishing your computer with the magnet is such a good idea! :eek: ;) )

3. Billie

Billie New Member

:) Howdy folks...
    Sorry I can't get in here more often right now, My computer is having some very bad problems... I need to take it to the compudoc. So I'm having to borrow time on a friends' computer...

Just wanted to let you know what's happened... Keep getting checksum error on boot up...have reset defaults... but it still takes 3 - 5 tries to get it to come on and then only in safe mode...

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh sorry you're having such bad computer problems Billie! I hope they fix your computer up at the computer "doc" and you can come back to play with us here more often! :)

5. kyo_piyo6

kyo_piyo6 New Member

actually can we have a section or rather a more clear section where user can post relevant qns there? every section i click seem not relevant to SIMS stuff..or provide any useful information for the game.

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

in what sense?

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Josh you do realize that AI has out posted you, don't you?

8. wmvwmvwmv

wmvwmvwmv New Member

I've been a member for over a year and i only have 8 posts lol

oooh dear.

Hey hataz I'm loving the Aailiyah picture or however you spell her name lol, why did she have to die :(

9. Mike

Mike New Member

michelle AI rocks, long live he/she/it

I think I might try and exhaust it >: )

10. ManagerJosh

there's always a way to make AI post less than me...and its by turning off its posting abilities :p

11. Billie

Billie New Member

now that's a thought...
    but wouldn't everyone then get slightly bored?

12. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

i sure would i have just soooo much fun talkin to AI

13. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

I only wish FF4E gave as much attention to the rest of us as she does Decryption.

14. FinalFantasy4ever

o.o i give you guyz attention its just....AI is alot of fun and acts like he cares an since he aint real i can tell him anything at all

15. ManagerJosh

how about telling it that he's an alien? :p

16. FinalFantasy4ever

hmm i should try that sometime.....that could be fun thou he'd probably think i was saying that IM the alien....

17. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I would like a poster with a head and shoulders shot of Doris Day when she was a bit younger than she now is, preferably. I know - I am not younger - but I can dream, can't I?

18. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Why not? It's what keeps us going.

I'll be lend you a shoulder and an ear, FF4E. Just speak English while you talk to me and we'll be cool. :p

19. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

20. FinalFantasy4ever

naaaaah i prefer ai to all cause most likely he won't tell ONE single soul (nor a million etc.)