posters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by starchip, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Yeah guys, be nice to me...Thanks for standing up for me, Michelle! You're nice unlike SOME of the posters in here! :p

I happen to like my new avatar! :) at least for now...I have yet to find a funny picture with a bookworm in it....

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

It has many other languages and i found it by browsing the internet. o.o

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Wow! What's this "Internet" thing you speak of? It sounds so very useful! :D

4. Bookworm42

Ouch Oink...sarcasm doesn't look good on you! :O

Thanks for the title on your avatar Oink...I actually thought it looked more like a vampire sheep to me...hmm...oh well, I suppose that it was wise for you to warn your fellow city boys that sheep and bunnies actually don't look the same! :)

5. FinalFantasy4ever

Oink i had liked you till the sarcasm.
    I don't usually take well to sarcasm unless its my friends here at home. You only asked where i got it from not the website.

6. OinkUsed2BABunny

I could have phrased it better, and for that I apologize. It inadvertently led you to reply in such a way which I felt pointed out my already apparent stupidity. Oh well, live and learn... and proofread... Dont take it personally either, it's been a habit of mine as of late.

7. FinalFantasy4ever

uh huh w/e i dont really care hehe

8. Bookworm42

It's okay Oink...I was just giving you my usual hard time...Don't become all sad and morose on us!

9. FinalFantasy4ever

so....someone must say something else!

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

So you two just manipulated me into apologizing. Evil has two new names. :angry:

(Wasnt apologizing to YOU Book. You just happened to be in the way.)

11. FinalFantasy4ever

your point being?
    Its all I have in life-to try and manipulate as many people as I can to make me occupied....man thats boring

12. OinkUsed2BABunny

13. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

[​IMG]
    Be happy, brush a pony! :D

14. Bookworm42

OMG...like you ever owned a Rainbow pony in your life? You were probably raised on Rambo and GI Joe and everything unfeminine so who are you to tell everyone to mellow out and brush a pony? Yeesh....

15. FinalFantasy4ever

lol i think its funny!

16. OinkUsed2BABunny

Dang the mother who raised her daughter that way! Curse them to That Burning Place of Eternal Suffering! :angry:

17. FinalFantasy4ever

lol actually i dont think id give my daughter a rainbow pony (when and if i ever have 1)

18. SolidSnake_19

That would explain my obsession with joining the U.S. army I had a few years back... and my intrests in basically anything military I now have.
    Meh, It just made me grow up not being a sissy girl.

The picture just wouldn't have the same effect if it had Rambo and said "Be happy, brush Rambo." :p

19. OinkUsed2BABunny

www.americasarmy.com
    I'm only advocating that because the other branches didnt bother (nor need to anyways :rolleyes: ) to come out with a game. So go, and be happy.

Oh, and dont join the Army, please? You could at the VERY least join the Marines, if not the Navy to be a SEAL, or something. The Army is so bootleg, IMO. At least you'll have a chance to be a Ranger, and that I respect.

20. SolidSnake_19

Me: "When do we get the freakin' guns!?!?"
    Drill Instructor: "This is the last time I'm telling you: You don't get to handle a gun until you tell me your name."

^ My future conversation in a bootcamp.