posters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by starchip, Jan 7, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

they basically are hte same i just played TO first. I just dont think I could sit still to play FFTA lol.
    Well...whats YOUR fav FF?

2. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

FFTA is the ONLY game I've ever played that has driven me to want to shut it off at times. It's also very addictive, so I keep going back to it time and time again. I should probably play TO. How is it?

Havent I told you what my favorite FF is? It'd be 8, but 9 has that traditional feel, play style and Moogles... sooooo let's just call me 008.

3. FinalFantasy4ever

Hey there 008! How are you? lol. 6 has a VERY classic feel to it to me since I played it when they had it named the so called "3" I still have yet to play 9 but oh well. I may try it eventually I prolly won't though because my brother hadn't liked it too much. But that means I prolly will lol

4. OinkUsed2BABunny

9 has the variety of equipement and abilities that Tactics made famous. That's one of the reasons why I found the traditional approach so appealing. Also Moogles. Always with the moogles and Cid and the chocobos. So cute. Not Cid though. Cid's a cricket, glob thing in 9...

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I'm loving FF 9 so I guess I should love Tactics if I get to play that, right? :D

I'm twitching only every once in a while from withdrawal from my Playstation and FF 9... really... it's only a little twitch... the cats don't run and hide EVERY time.... ;)

6. FinalFantasy4ever

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

How did this thread turning into yet another one about FF?

Since I havent played Tactics, I'm going to have to talk about FFTA. In FFTA you have something called a "Pub" where people leave missions for you to pick up and complete. After you've accepted a mission you go to the location and initiate battle. It usually involves you selecting one of your Clan members to send onto the field of battle, what they're going to wear and use, what commands and abilities they will have and so on. Then you just simply move around on a grid and fight the opponents. I dunno how far from that the PS Tactics is, but considering that it's actually the predecessor to FFTA, I think it's pretty much managable for someone with the reflexes of a koala and thumbs as hard as marshmellows.
    :p

8. FinalFantasy4ever

We have both FFTA and PS Tactics.
    I havent played much of either so I can't say much about them. I could always ask my brother for a comparisson.
    This makes at least 3 threads that talk about FF lol

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

Screw the flu shots, somebody get this epidemic under control. As much as I like talking about games and FF, I dont want yet another FF thread.

Now let's get back to talking about those untrustwothy sumawitches who can't keep a secret worth a dang.
    :p

10. FinalFantasy4ever

lol those people are bad.

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

Uh... maybe we're better off talking about FF instead... :p

Seriously now, I'm thinking of starting a thread in Other Gaming for a little treasure of a game called "Shenmue". I need to know how many people there are that can keep it alive with me. No point in me making the thread if it's just gonna be me ranting and raving about how it's just beaten Chrono Cross to be my favorite game of all time.

Maybe I should make a thread containing a poll here to see if I should make a thread in Other Gaming for Shenmue... I confused myself...
    :confused:

12. FinalFantasy4ever

lol you go do that then