Private School and others

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Sep 20, 2004.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Private School and others

How many of you have tried to get into private school? I had been having the hardest time getting in but because my people were becoming good friends with one of the headmasters, the schmoozing points went up real high so now everytime he comes its been a cinch getting each of my children in there. Also my lady is now going to have an affair with him and have a baby with him just because I wanna see the outcome lol. Oh and my eldest daughter wasnt finding any guy friends to hang with so now she has a girl friend hehe the look so cute together lol

2. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

That sound so interesting! Love the plot seem like a play in the making!

3. FinalFantasy4ever

Okay. Now my lady is pregnant w/ hmasters child. The girl is now maddly in love with her gf and the mom and dad are about to break up lol.

By the way I saw a weird goal. One of my ladies wanted to have 10 children lol

4. Soup

Soup New Member

I've seen the 10-Baby aspiration appear a couple of times for people with Family Aspirations. It's way too exhausting to raise the children especially since the nannies aren't much help. Maybe one day I'll lock the 10-Baby aspiration and try to have that many.

5. FinalFantasy4ever

oh the nannies are loads of help for me. I just make sure I have 2 at once. lol.

6. Soup

Soup New Member

Mine like to eat my food, harvest my Simoleans from the money trees, go swimming, watch TV and only occasionally feed the babies.

7. saucebox

saucebox New Member

Those nannies are way lazy.

8. ~KaleyR~

~KaleyR~ New Member

made error mistake

Is it even possible to hire two nannies at the same time? 'Cause I really need some extra help around the house with the baby..... my teen sims are no help whats so ever. and about that private school thing I've only managed to get my daughter into a private school.

9. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

all of what everyone is doing seems like fun I can't wait until I get my game and start playing that would be so much fun then I can join you guys with the excitement! This game sounds really exciting of what I read from everyone that has psted here!

10. Timetide

Timetide New Member

can you help me? I can't get my toddler's hygene up b/c i have no clue how to do it :(

11. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Are you talking to me timetide? I already posted something to you but I thought you should either call a repairman for the diper station or delete that one and get a new one.

12. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I thought there was an 8 sim limit :D

13. FinalFantasy4ever

I was so happy when my lady sucessfully got 10 children and got abuncha points lol course i had to use that elixer thingy and now she wants 20 grandkids which shouldnt be too hard i would think.

14. FinalFantasy4ever

I have had 3 at a time since I havent had a need for more so yes it tis possible to have 2 nannies at once

15. Supernova

Supernova New Member

To get yours baby's hygiene up you have to wash him or her in a bathtub.

16. FiFi84

FiFi84 New Member

I invited the headmaster over one night.. and got 80/90 score.. then the next FEW DAYS i tried to invite the headmaster over again he said he would drop by for dinner at 5pm.. but he just didn't turn up! what happened? Is grades also a requirement to get into the private school?

17. FinalFantasy4ever

I had that happen so many times with another family so I just kept trying and trying till he did come.

18. bangin knee song

bangin knee song New Member

If you have a good cook, it helps a lot. You can just cook turkey, and you'll probably get about 50 points from that. And then the rest can come from touring the house... I never even needed any schmooze points (but if you need those, become friends with him, then it'll be easier).

19. FinalFantasy4ever

Become Lovers with one of them and its even easier too lol. Just the greeting racks in lots of schmooze points hehe

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

So HOW did she managed to have 10 children?!?! :eek: I guess this means the 8 family member limit of the old game has changed?