Private School and others

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Sep 20, 2004.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

nope thats still the same. actually if you start off with teens then they still count as children and i guess you could have em move out asap. but anyways I had her have 6 children but then the adults got divorced and she was kicked out. she remarried and had another 5 children but if it wenrt for the elixer she wouldnt have been able 2

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Aaah ok it all makes sense now! :D How did the divorce work exactly? Did you have to have a fight or something and got Divorce as an option, or did she just move out on her own or what happened?

3. FinalFantasy4ever

Well the dad hadd caught her cheating so he was real upset with her so there was an option but I don't remember what it was called i think it was split up or something but anyways he did that then she left and was in the family bin. By the way anyone know where all the items we had on body shop before ts2 was released might be? lol

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

So far I've found all my user created hair and outfits and eyes etc. showing up with the little asterisk marking them as user created, I didn't have to do anything to put them into the game, they were already there....

5. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

There is an 8 Sim limit, but they can get to a "move out age" while mom is still fertile. (It's easier of course if she has twins.)

6. FinalFantasy4ever

darnit guess Im just gonna have to search my computer some more lol

7. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

hi

there is only an 8 sims limit but if you ship some children out when they are adults then there is more space.that what i did
    ermmmmm can two girls get married or joined?
    i wanted to make my daughter homosexual?

thanks

8. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

there is only an 8 sim limit but when some children have grown up then they can be shipped out,lol thats what i did.

i wanted to make my daughter homosexual?can get get married or joined?

9. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

sorry wrong thread

10. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

actually right thread....didnt realise it was one page two lol

11. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

Please don't quadruple post, and yes, you can have homosexual sims. My brother and my cousins have several couple like that.

12. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

I wonder, if one child is alreayd in private school, is it easier to get the next one in?

13. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

All kids of school age get in automatically if one of them does. However, if you have babies or toddlers, or kids who are born later, they do need to reapply. I think. I've never had a toddler who had siblings who were in private school. Maybe they go there automatically if they have siblings still in school when they age? Anyone?

I have had a "whoops" baby who needed to reapply because her sibs were all in college by then.

It helps if you befriend the headmaster. Of course, knowing the game you might get a different one next time. :rolleyes:

But I think they're like the maid, or the gardener. Your house gets assigned just one.

14. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

If you have a toddler with older siblings in private school you must reapply. You will actually get a different headmaster as well when they get invited the second time. Some of my houses have the headmaster visit 3 or more times, with at least one child getting in each time...depends on how many kids there are! The majority of my kids are in private school as I'd rather have them get the points vs. money so I put them in private school as soon as they transition.

15. HotHotHeat

HotHotHeat .&&.Simmer

The whole Private School thing just sounds nice... and some parents have it as a Want. I usually have all my kids attend PS, but the toddlers do need to reapply. Really, if you make a good meal, give him a good tour, and entertain the Headmaster a bit, it's quite simple to get in. I've always waited 'til my children had A+s, dunno if you can get in with a lower grade.

16. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Only requirements grade wise are C's or better. Likewise, if you have three kids, one with a D, one with a C, and one with a A. The ones with the A and C will get in, but the one with the D will have to wait till they can get their grades up and then reapply.