Troubleshooting Problem when game in processing event

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by KiNo~, Aug 9, 2009.

1. KiNo~

KiNo~ New Member

Problem when game in processing event

Alright, my problem, I just hope anyone can address this for me..

1. When I moving household (or just move into another family house vice versa) after clicking ok/confirm/continue button(simply the green tick), then the game go on loading (processing) forever, my computer does not stuck nor hang, it still run perfectly, task manager show its running (not "not responding")...but i wait till hours still....

2. Same thing goes on when I was saving my game, it gone forever to save just a file and exit....

The problem exist since i updated my sims 3 to ver1.34 and same goes 1.46... I'm not sure whether the MOD file(no bill, uncencored etc) was creating this mess for me...PLease help? ideas? at least.. thanks.

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

which no censor patch are you using?
    Some mods have a problem with the patch so you might want to check with the mods creator to see if they're experiencing any problems between their mods and the patches.

3. KiNo~

KiNo~ New Member

After I removed my resource.cfg and MOD folder.... everything went perfectly..

Now I have a phobia abut modding games...

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Modding games is fine, just remove all mods and check for updated ones when the game receives an update.