PSP Sims2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by gogamers, Dec 26, 2005.

1. gogamers

gogamers New Member

PSP Sims2

Hi,

have managed to get to deadtree section in sims2 but don't have any more goals to complete. the goals #6 is still greyed out - how do i enable/who do i talk to (have finished other sections - night beast, virginia feng, kine ritual, howlin hoedown, etc). am upto about $25 K in assets, have all the various perks.

also how do i give hazel dente in paradise place the gumflower petals?? i bought garlic and rose seeds and have planted and harvested them. i need to give her the petals so she will give me the berries...any ideas??

thanks in advance for help!

2. goods

goods New Member

wish i could...

...help, but not that far yet. been playing 2 days only... and old sims fan, getting used to the new version. having the same problem.... no 6 still greyed out....

.... but, i'm a little behind you i can't find this roland calonzo charachter, can't plant the seeds in hazels garden, can't get milk for the smart brew shake and i can't find the gravyard in deadwood to get rid of the guy in my master bedroom...

thanks in advance and i hope i can return the favour in the future.

:)

3. goods

goods New Member

no 6

i got a phone call from the doctor and had to do some things with issacs wife - shes run off now with the doctor it seems, it came after i warned roland about hazel.....

not sure if it was a task thing or a time thing....

i have all the perks, 67 secrets.... 8g's cash...

not sure really maybe it just comes with time and is a random factor built into the game ??

still can't find the dead guy to get him out of my master bedroom, but i think i may have to complete the zombie bashing section?

any hints.

4. goods

goods New Member

got to the deadwood section.... and i've been given a whole new set of 'blank' goals... think you just gotta wait for that call - if you are stuck where i think you are - you maybe you're just way ahead of me.

hope this helps - it's annoying when u get stuck , no?

5. gogamers

gogamers New Member

Hints

Hi, yeah definitely annoying when you get stuck... i have since however managed to finish it..

A few hints - hope they help

1) Milk: you can purchase at the Kine dairy register and then use the Craft bench opposite Pita Florica's register to create Smart Milk

2) Roland Colanzo: He is one of the guys outside Deadtree wearing a robe and always "preaching" something

3) Seeds: Believe Garlic and Rose seeds you can buy from registers Mambo Loa and Pita Florica. You plant those in Hazel's garden first. Gumflower seeds/petals you won't get until you get to cash register in Division 47 section and then you can buy them and plant them. You can also just buy 5 Gumflower petals to give to Hazel (along with 5 garlic cloves and 5 Roses)

4) Dead Guy in master bedroom: You need to dig up his chain/amulet or something believe from a grave in Deadtree - go into the Meeting Place in Deadtree (opposite Old Library) where Ophelia is. Walk into the door in the back that leads to the bathroom. There is another door that leads out to a graveyard outside. You have to "Examine" each of the graves to find the charm I think. Beware of seeing/facing the ghosts that are marching about because it will reduce your sanity meter - so run "around" them eg. go to a grave

6. Tic

Tic New Member

Night beast

Hi there.

I've been trying to figure out how to pass the night beast mission. I've created the tasor (not sure of the spelling). But haven't yet figured out who might be the night beast. How do I find out who's the night beast, so that I can zap him/her in the human form with the tasor?

THanks in advance. Already spent hours on figuring this one out.

7. gogamers

gogamers New Member

Its the bargirl/waitress with ponytails in the Nighthowl saloon (forget her name but the bartender Hoot is her brother).

Find her in the bar
    1) Intimidate her and make her cry first and then walk away from
    2) Walk up to her again and this time use the Tazer

There will be a "video scene" of her transforming into the Nightbeast (she won't do anything to you though) and will mention that she has some Anger Management issues. If you give her 700 Simoleans (i think) you complete another goal/task as well if you have them on you otherwise go get them and return and give her those.

Yes, took me a while to figure this one out as well.

hope this helps. have fun :)

BTW, guys if you are playing sims 2 on psp would recommend saving the game as much as possible especially toward the middle-end of the game. The problem that I was having is that when "travelling" from one location to the next, occasionally the PSP will freeze and shutdown. this pretty much means that you will lose anything you have completed after your last save. you will have to startup the psp - load any previously saved data/sim and continue.

:mad:can be frustrating if you were playing for a few hours got a lot done and then you have to redo all the goals/tasks.

8. Tic

Tic New Member

Night beast solution -thanks

Thanks for the night beast solution. I think I have intimidated everyone except her...hehe...will do that then. That'll save me many more hours of running around looking for some guy turning into the beast.

9. lucy

lucy New Member

?????????

hi! i did what you said but it didnt work?

10. SimsFreak

SimsFreak New Member

Florica treasures

Im srry if there is a question like this already but how do you dig up the florica treasures. Its a goal but i cant find out where the treasures are can someone plese help me I have been searchin for about 4 months now.I know sad but Im only 14 ive got some what better things to do all day.Please answer to this i am getting frusterated:confused: :eek:

11. conan

conan New Member

4 q of the kine society

pls help:cry: anyone know the ans of rick wong's questions?:confused:
    ve bought the pamphlet, didn't read carefully:eek: didn't realize it can only read once:mad: stuck here for a while:( any help???:p

12. trumpetshay

trumpetshay IM N3W 2 TH15

after u have completed the night beast mission and the other missions and went to division 47, what do u do when u have completed all the goals that the general asked u to do? there are no more goals highlighted.

13. trumpetshay

trumpetshay IM N3W 2 TH15

if u dont mind writng down the options that u have, then i can help you with the answers but i dont know them off the top of my head.

14. VIPERBOY

VIPERBOY New Member

dude how do i meet the prerequisites so i can make the potion for the vampire girl

I forgot in what order but here they are i'm going to give them in short form

falls in thicket
    obediance
    manure
    tips cow over look for these answers in the questions

have a nice day:grin:

15. Sims2FreakKnowItAll

Sims2FreakKnowItAll New Member

NIght Beast

:rolleyes: Hi,
    Tic

The way to get the night beast u dont have intimidate u can also just talk to her (Annie Howell) shes in the Night Howell. n pick the one that saids something with a massage n she ill tell u does she look like a salve or something n than she will get mad than whn ur done exit the conversation than go up to her n press O to use the Tazer, but in porder for u to press O n use the Tazer u have to pick the Tazer in your perk and it will show at the bottom right corner when u see it thats when u go up to her n press O..... that should work n if u dont understand u can reply back n i will explain in a better matter......;) :) :D

16. wendi

wendi New Member

Hi...

I think you need to buy them from a shopkeeper at deadtree...he's down at the barracks section.

17. stezzal

stezzal New Member

you need 5 garlic bulbs, 5 rose petals and 5 gumflowers. When u have all these, you can talk to Hazel and give her all these and she will give you the happy berry seeds.

18. wendi

wendi New Member

Answers to your HELP

Hi gogamers,

If you have completed all the task...Which means that you have completed Sinjin's request (to build another cow, make an incense from cow poo, perform the highest kine ritual), then he will guide you to go to Div.47 where you can buy the gumflowers petal from one of the merchant at the barracks.

Got it?

:knockedout:

19. chel_uk

chel_uk New Member

you can read the pamphlet in your items or go to 'your secrets' and they are in there too!!

20. Mel86

Mel86 New Member

ahh thanx i needed that! so i can get the last part of roberta!All i could remember was the manure one lol.