Questions about Sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by TS2willrock, Aug 3, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea my friend killz her sims in multiple ways n is prolly 'plottin' right now wut she'll do with TSD2'S SIMS! lol

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I don't think I could bring myself to let my sims die on purpose.. guess I'm just a big softie. :p I have had them die in fires before though, poor things! I was so shocked I forgot I could just NOT save and have my sim back from before the time of the accident!

I think there will be a LOT more ways for your sims to die by accident in sims 2 though, with lighting for instance! I wonder what I'll have to do trying NOT to let my sims get killed! :p ...maybe there is a rubber insulated flooring.... ;)

3. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

By the way..if the objects are more 3-d ish...wont customizing stuff be more difficult?

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Not unless Maxis releases official tools for it :)

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

if they release demos early of create a sim n furniture fabric thingy then by the time the game **** out, we'll all be masters of the tools

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Customizing the furniture in your own colors sounds like it will be easy since they mentioned you can "reupholster" furniture using tools that come with the game. I'm not sure how difficult creating NEW user object content will be though!

7. katrina

katrina New Member

I think there will be holidays (at least I hope so) because I read in an article somewhere that sims get time off work for weekends, surgery and public holidays. If they are having public holidays they'll most likely have Christmas and the other ones.

I think Sims can get drunk.

I also think that if you kick your sims out they go into the area where families are not moved in yet, not sure on that though.