Questions and Answers.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Helén, Nov 15, 2002.

1. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

To be honest w/ you that question made me think of a scenario where I brought home a stray animal and you, as the parental figure, asked me if i found it in a box on the sidewalk or hanging on a clothesline (ala the infamous "Hang in there kitty" photo). It must be the night doing things to my mind.

Well back to the topic: I heard of it from a friend, then i went on to research it online for myself. Game's not out yet. The first lineage was dl-able and not sold in stores in boxes. So i assume this one wouldnt be either. I best be talking about this in the RO thread that hataz started somewhere else.

Who is better: Snake or Raiden?

. o O (I should start another thread w/ that very same question and watch as the flamers enter... hehehe) :devious:

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Boo Raiden! You rot! :angry: Die evil doer! *screams*
    So to answer your question Snake is better.

Who is your least favorite actor/actress?

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

That would be David Hayter (voice of Solid Snake). Gooooooooooo Quinton Flynn (voice of Raiden)!!! :p

Who is better: Otacon or Emma?

4. SolidSnake_19

David Hayter hater! :O *Kicks Oink*

Otacon... He peed himself in MGS. :D Emma is just annoying.

What is your favorite game console? why?

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

Does it make you proud that you actually posted that on a public board, Gurt? Sooooo, you're into that kind of stuff eh? :p

That would be the Gaplox Entertainment System! Wow the amount of amazing stuff it can do is mind-boggling. Here's but a few: clean your house, light your fries, play your games, dye your hair, altar your genes, DJ at your bar mitzvah, call down a molten rock of space lava to annihilate your noisey neighbors *cough cough*, and even launch the space shuttle directly into the sun. :devious: Let our President Gurt explain more to you, if she pleases.

Do you prefer rain or shine?

6. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Gee, I think that last post kinda killed the thread, do you think? lol

I actually prefer the sun to rain...it does so much less damage to my 'fro........lol :p

Why does Oink think that DARK qualifies as a color....could he be Color-blind?

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

Cos read my other post, thats why.

And I just asked you the same question in another post too. I'm turning into Book!!!
    :eek: :cry:

Why is Book such a n00b, even after all this time online?

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

not sure the answer to that question..... sounds like you need to just not respond to book. Afterall silence is the best revenge.

now play nice.

Where would you most like to have a picnic?

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

She knows I'm just teasing... I hope. *panics*

Hmmm I was just thinking about this today. It would be either in a really huge park or around a lake deep in the wooded moutains... but that would qualify as camping wouldnt it?

Does it even matter to you if they call it french fries or freedom fries?

10. suitemichelle

It will always be french to me.

would you rather have a big house or a little house. (not refering to sim houses)

11. SolidSnake_19

:)p Just wanted to see how you'd react to that. )

Little house. Less to clean and I don't see the point of having a mansion.

What do you think on the whole 'did we really land on the moon' thing?

12. OinkUsed2BABunny

I thought it was already proven that we didnt land on the moon. The moon just came to us and we climbed onboard. :p

How many of you believe that there is more to the White House than meets the eye? i.e. underground labs and bunkers? Just a wild and random conspiracy thought.

13. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Hmm, interesting new theory...

And, for the record....I know you're just kidding me Oinkie...As I hope that my anti-Oinkie comments are received by you in an equally amused manner....Besides, how could I dislike my future ***-in-law.....er....:p

Speaking of conspiracy theories..Do you believe in them or not?

I will admit that I question the thought and yet, some stuff happens in this world that makes one really wonder just who is in control...hmmm!!

14. OinkUsed2BABunny

*cough* 7|-|3 |_4-|_1-|_|_|-|_3-|_() *cough*

You forgot your question Book. Unless that was it, then I have to say... *silenced*

*with his dying breath* What is the special sauce???

15. suitemichelle

I thought you knew, thousand island dressing.

what do you like best with fries, tartar sauce or catsup?

16. SolidSnake_19

Catsup.

Which is your least favorite fast-food resturant? :p

17. OinkUsed2BABunny

Hmmm imagine a group of friends just sitting around in real life discussing that. Nothing better than to pick out their least fav. fast food restaurant. I'm sure it's happening around the US and beyond as we speak too.

Since i dont do that, i could only point out the only one i like: Burger King

Why does the Moon appear much larger than the Sun, if the Sun is indeed the biggest body of mass in the Solar System?

18. SolidSnake_19

Because the sun is much farther away than the moon is.

What kind of job intrests you the most?

19. suitemichelle

If I were doing it all over again I wouldn't study graphic design as the goal, but teaching art to young children.

what household chore is the last thing done at your house?

20. OinkUsed2BABunny

I dont do any chores :p

Do you know that Snake was right?