Questions and Answers.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Helén, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Yes, until the celery turns it back on for the vegetable dance.

(The eggs are not invited.)

Where is Greenland?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Richard Of York Gave Battle I......

oh, hello :eek: the answer is between Yellowland and Blueland :)

What was I thinking about just now?

3. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

The spectrum colours. Richard (red) Of (orange) York (Yellow) Gave (Green) Battle (Blue) In (Indigo) Vain (Violet).

And top marks for Emma! I'm shocked I remembered that - I'm terrible at science.

Why aren't guys ever worth it?

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You can't get your deposit back.

Why?

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

To keep x and z apart :p
    How?

6. babewithbrains_14

By flying at a zillion miles an hour.

Who are you?

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

The queen of Sheba's great grand-neice twice removed ... but I keep coming back ;)

Is it important?

8. surprised_by_witches

Terribly, earthshatteringly ... naah, it's not that important.

I was going to write tonight but there was a thunderstorm and I live in a very old house with wonky electricity. (OK, you Brits, yes, the **** house is only 100 years old. I realize in your country that's practically new, but here it means the place had better have been renovated at least three times. Mine was gutted and completely redone, but behold, the wiring is still from early last century.) I am almost guaranteed to lose electricity during any given storm and I loves my simmies too much to risk a power surge. So I watched Wedding Crashers.

It's very late and I have discovered I am in love with Owen Wilson. Hope my husband doesn't mind if he moves in with us.

He's just so darned cute.

Why is that?

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Because taht doesn't work properly.

I just had to Google Owen Wilson ... and oops a daisy :eek: Sorry SBW, dearie, but I flattened you in my rush to get him. Actaully what really ticks me off is the realisation that I am perilously close to being old enough to be his mother ... legally :(

But he's as cute as a puppy; that tousled blonde look works for me ... I have to ration the look for my sims, though. It's bad enough fancying just-out-of-acne movie stars without getting infatuated with pixellated ephemera.

Or do I mean pixilated with ephemeral infatuation?

10. surprised_by_witches

He's not THAT young, around my age, and he is so funny. If you haven't seen one of his movies, you should. He's in The Royal Tennenbaums, Shanghai Noon, Wedding Crashers ... a lot of movies. And usually he's the funny one-liner guy.

Anyway, yeah, he's really yummy in a not cookie cutter way. He's had his nose broken a few times, which I think only makes him cuter ...

11. Lynet

Lynet New Member

And your question is? Is there anyone cuter? No. I like him, too. ALthough, I have to say that Johnny Depp in Sleepy Hollow did make me drool a little. Not bad as a pirate, either.

Anyone ever seen a headless horseman?

12. babewithbrains_14

Yes. My Mother.

Do you like Creme Eggs? Could only be for the Britland people...

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOve 'em and Wlly Wonka ... I mean, Mister Cadbury sells 'em all over the world. Speaking of which it's high time I visited Cadbury World as it's only a spit from my front door. Gawd it was great when I lived in Selly Oak, when the wind was in the right direction you could get a choccy-fix just by breathing :rolleyes: ... not quite the same thing as being near the Boddies brewery when a wort's a boiling though ower kid. It's gone now, ain't it? Darn progress. Least we've still got Bank's.

How do you eat yours?

14. babewithbrains_14

I bite of the top and then lick out the middle. I look quite stupid really - I get the strangest looks. But Creme Egga are my obsession, my infatuation - heck, I want them all the time. I ate 4 yesterday, and had 1 so far today. When KFC dad that promotion a few years back - get a family bucket and 10 free creme eggs - I could have beeged my Dad to buy it. I didn't need to though - he knows how much I love them. I ate all ten in that day.

Yes, the Boddies brewery is - or should be was - 5 minutes away from me. The building is still there, but it's the cream of Manchester. It should have stayed that way.

I remember my Grandad cried the day that place closed.

I should be really fat shouldn't I? I mean, 10 Creme Eggs and KFC family bucket in one day?

15. surprised_by_witches

Yes, and if life was fair, you would be. Enjoy your metabolism while you can, dearie.

Just how loud IS my cat's meow, anyway? The other day I thought they could probably hear her in Duluth.

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Was that your cat? That's very loud. I thought it was the wind in the trees. :shocked:

Speaking of trees, are there any blue trees? :cry:

17. surprised_by_witches

Only the sad ones.

Why can't I think of any good questions?

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Because they've all been used up by this thread and there aren't any left. We're going to go hungry for questions for months and months.

Time for me to log off and go back to work. Phooey !!

Happy trails to you. That's a question. Are trails really happy? :confused:

19. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

When the caterpillers tickle them yes.

Back to your blue tree question, there was going to be an art grant given to someone so he could paint a whole heap of trees in Melbourne blue. If I can find the link I'll post it, it was a while ago though.
    Found it: Blue trees

Why has winter come at the start of autumn?

20. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Because it heard about global warming and wanted to get in quick in case it gets cancelled altogether.

Re the blue tree thang ... aren't eucalypts a blue sort of green? (That's not the main question though ... :rolleyes:)

First beverage of day: proper tea (not herbal infusions) or coffee? (Anything else is not civilised or humane :p)