Questions and Answers.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Helén, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

This question hurts to think about. My answer is that I wouldn't know what I'd do if faced with situations like those. Don't know myself well enough, and hope that I never have to learn.

What's your favorite pie?

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Rhubarb custard, or possibly key lime.

Ice cream or cake?

4. Gaploxter

Gaploxter <Nicest person ever.

Both. :D
    But if I had to chose I guess cake.

5. surprised_by_witches

You're supposed to add a question, now. :rolleyes:

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

And this is a problem for you, because? :rolleyes:

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Because SBW never sleeps. Forget anything she says to the contrary.

How many reference books do you have on your desk?

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Actual books ... just the one. It's a Pears Cyclopedia 93-94 edition. I prefer my 1967 edition but it's too fragile to be let out of the bookcase now, If I want information I use my Firefox search bar.

Actually the Cyclopedia is there because it has a good list of famous persons and so makes a decent resource for sims' names.

Which TV show do you try not to miss, if any?

9. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Dr Who, even though I've missed it this Saturday and last, and both times meant to watch on BBC3 but forgot again. Mr David Tennant again! Remember, my Casanova dude? I put a pic of him up?

Who do you talk to the most on MSN or whatever you use?

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

You.

Is it raining in your town?

11. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

If you're asking Emz the answer's yes cos it never stops raing in Manchester. Answering for myself is difficult cos I can't be bothered to get up and look out the window ... it's still dark ... :rolleyes:

Have you seen my sister yet?

12. Lynet

Lynet New Member

You mean there are two of you? :eek: Holy cow! No, I'm afraid I haven't seen her.

Is your sister in Baltimore, Maryland?

So OK, I already got the answer to the question because I just went and read the other thread (What's new.) Glory be.

Where in WV? (There's more than one town around these parts that's Godforsaken.)

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I don't where in WV ... I told you I'd never heard of it ... pay attention. And yeah she's in the Baltimore in MD, it's where her SO's stepson lives (honestly this sounds more like a sims family that a real one ... maybe you can link up and get some story lines :p )

What was the question again?

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

The question is, what pub does the stepson of the SO frequent?

Ah well, Baltimore is a pretty big place, 'though not anywhere near as big as NY or London. I live to the north of the city, just a mile above the beltway, near Towson. (There are LOTS of neighborhoods and houses around here.)

Is she in town for very long? (I guess that's two questions now.)

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Crikey I crash out for a few hours and I'm still at the crease :eek: They're in Baltimore for a couple of days then travelling around (they travelled with another couple from England, the hubby of whom was something big in plastics and who travelled extensively including in the US, so he is in charge of the itinerary ... I gather it is an exotic sort of fest to see things like John Bunyan's cornplasters [sorry couldn't resist the pun] and although I was told over the phone, my ears tend to glaze over when I haven't a clue what the other party is burbling on about) they they are back in Baltimore for a night before flying home on Sunday ... it sounds like they take their holidays at breakneck speed ... but sis also insists on at least one week doing nothing except scramble the dna in her malpighian layer under some mediterranean solar radiation ... lazy cow :rolleyes:

Answered ;)

Can someone else step up to bat, now?

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Up and out.

Does anyone know why we have two of everything (hands, feet, eyes, etc.) but only one brain to manage all that complication?

17. surprised_by_witches

Because somewhere, someone is laughing at us.

Why are there holes in Swiss cheese?

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

The man in the moon used those little round pieces to build a house for the lady in the moon. (It's a funny looking house. :rolleyes: )

Why do May flowers need April showers?

19. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Because they got confused.

Am I the only person in the world who likes Cinnamon Grahams and also thinks my hair looks ridiculous tied up?

20. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No and Yes. However ridiculous you think you look it can never be as ridiculous as I look since I've got a huge scar behind my left ear. That's why I talk crazy sometimes. :crazy:

For instance: What does it all mean?