qwestion

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 26, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

qwestion

do u think the kids can kiss or have a better relationship with the other kids around the nieghborhood

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

on the sims2

3. mattho

mattho New Member

As in the kids life stage? Not sure about kissing... Maybe being really playful. I think all that other stuff is reserved for teenagers onwards.

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

thanx they7 havent really described bout interactions between thwe younger stages n they shuld

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I think limited physical contact should be kept...keeps the person from fantasying too much or worst... underage relationships in bed.

6. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

it might be like, a peck on the cheek for kids, but nothing to "Extreeme" until thier adults...

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

hug is something I would say as far as I would let anyone under 18

8. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

oh come now Josh, not everyone under 18 is bad :p

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I vote for holding hands and making valentines and that kind of stuff.

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

hey josh me n nick kissd n im 13 can't u make an exception father?lol :D :p :) :bunny:

11. Jake

Jake New Member

teenagers will be able to 'play in bed' but nothing will come of it. But your right, they haven't said anything about younger sims interacting. They will most likely be able to hug as they were able to in the original sims.

btw, since this is a thread about sims2 i thought i should be in the sims2 forum so its moved there.

12. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

. o 0 (i was wondering when someone was gonna move it :p) i was just to lazy...yeah...thats it...but come on, do you think kids - teenagers really want to see their sim kids still only hug? Kissing maybe, hugging yes, 'playing in bed' thats going a lil over the top :p. but still, most teenagers aren't THAT bad, they should be allowed to cuddle and things...

13. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I'd say when they become a teenager they can hug and kiss on the cheek and the polite kiss because those arent so bad but they shouldn't be able to play in bed untill they reach adult hood and shouldn't be able to kiss passionetly and firey like adults can.

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea i think the same thats i lil too extreme!

15. FinalFantasy4ever

16. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

agreed............. I wonder with the 3d stuff if we won't feel a little voyueristic?

17. FinalFantasy4ever

we may we may not

18. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

who nos cuz all i no right noe iz that im really tempted to see more new screens of the sims 2!lol

19. FinalFantasy4ever

20. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

hope this simday there will b the sim 2 updates! may b the site will b up!