Random Sim Death.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Nephthys, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Tiffany123

Tiffany123 New Member

was the sim an old lady? cause they die when they're old randomly.

2. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

Electrocution

Haha, that reminds me of something:
    On TS1, one of my sister's family had their dishwasher break and the water leaked under the TV and broke it. So she had her guy come and try to fix it, and he got electrocuted and died! So we put his urn outside...then we decided to have some fun. We kept making sims and making them die trying to fix it...we had a whole front yard full of urns!!:eek: :D

So far on TS2 I have had no sims die...I play so many families it takes a while for everyone to become old!:cheeky:

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Now you did it! LOL You reminded me of the time I conducted a rigorous scientific study into the dreaded Guinea Pig Disease. I had whole households going down with it ... I tried giving it to sims with the holiday squits and vice versa. I was evil ... :rolleyes:

4. Nephthys

Nephthys Backstabber

No, I don't think she was hit by the cab.
    She got out, walked a few feet, and then dropped dead on the lawn.
    The taxi drove away (with a seemingly cold hearted driver, I might add, who couldn't be bothered to jump out and give a bit of CPR)..and then the GR arrived.

A good thought though.