Spore Recreating Civilizations

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, May 3, 2005.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Recreating Civilizations

What sort of civilizations will you create in Spore? The Kinglon Empire? Romulan? The Empire from Star Wars? Lord of the Rings?

Name it and tell us about ur plans :p and what you intend to build :)

2. boca jay

boca jay New Member

first I want to create something like an ewalk or how ever u spell it. You know those cute little bear like creatures from starwars VI. but i want them to have mean little red eyes. theyre houses will be little brown almost hobbit looking homes. Theyre have slim low to the ground tanks and vehicles and sleek fast airplanes like stealths. these will be my darkside creatures(as i mentioned in other thread) they will surely take over the universe!! Muhhahahaha so seriously who wants to join my darkside???

my secend creatures are going to be like ja ja binx creatures (i forget the name) theyll have much taller smoother buildings. They will be my good guys and well ya....

o and one question that I have is what happens to our civilizations when were not online? what happens when we come back only to find out that our civilizations have been totally destroyed??

3. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

dont worry

Dont worry the comp don't upload your game just your data so if someone destroys your civ it did not happen in your game ( you understood that right ?) .
    PS I will join your darkside .