Registration at the Sims site

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Gary King, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Gary King

Gary King New Member

Oh by the way.. it should be B&W, without the h; unless that stands for something else.

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

He you're right about that. ;) But! B&W is a big store... but when i think about it: Bl&Wh. That's the proper abb. for that color of a bunny in england. :D:p..hehe Got complicated now I think. :p

Oh well I stick to BnW too then.. ;);)

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

heheehehe BnW placed a copyright too....what's next a trademark? :D

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Probably Josh.. ;)

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK, I FINALLY went and registered at the sims site... now I'm waiting for my email to FINISH the registration, but now I'm wondering, did they ever get their email problem fixed? I'd love to know if I should stop compulsively checking my email every 20 minutes!! :p I filled in the form for it last night....

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I don't think so Fae. Sit back and check the inbox on normal routines. I think it took a day or so when I registerd. :)

7. Gary King

Gary King New Member

They haven't fixed their e-mail issue, as far as I know.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Arrrgh, that's what I was afraid of!! Thanks for letting me know BnW... sigh. Let me know if they ever send you YOUR email, and THEN I guess I'll start waiting for mine.... hehe. :p

9. Gary King

Gary King New Member

Do you know someone with an account at their site already? Because each account can have several different usernames, about 5-7 or so.

Also, I'm currently resolving this issue with a few of EA.com / TheSims.com / TSO staff.

10. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

kool!!!!

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm still waiting for my email back from Maxis... has anyone heard how they're doing on their email problem?? I'm wondering if I should try signing up again, or patiently WAIT another month for that email!???? Anyone have any advice or news on that???

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

It's said 48 hours to get the reply of activating the account.. But it seems they got real problms with that. I know people who has been waiting longer - and that's not fair to the customers I think. They really need to handle this fast.

13. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I know the Maxis tech team are working to fix this..

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes I'm sure they do too.. It's just frustrating sometimes. You know i haven't been able to get into chat through the simssite for over a month? BBs is just fine - but not chat... *sighes*

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Does anyone know if I should re-apply if I didn't get my email in 48 hours? Or do I just keep waiting? That's where I'm not sure what I should do.... :(

16. Gary King

Gary King New Member

They haven't fixed their e-mail issue at their website yet, apparently, so I do not suggest that you press on any further until they have acknowledged that it is again safe to continue.

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK, thanks for the update!! Please, if you hear they've fixed it or you have to re-apply, post here about it and let me know!! You're my CONNECTION now BnW!! ;) :p "Help me BnW, help me, you're my only hope!" ;) ;) heh heh....

18. Gary King

Gary King New Member

You could always e-mail them and ask if they can register an account for you, or whatever you may need ;)

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Who would I email?? I have no idea what I'm looking for... :p

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

yes.. I would like to get that information as well, since I have friends who have trouble to registrer.
    Great to have you here BnW. :classic: