Release Date Info

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by LadyBaby63, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

that is pretty much irrelevant. most likely the cause of that is a code bug. and consideing vice city and ts2 are completely different all around, if this bug was to happen in ts2 as well, iot would either be a total coincidence or something running on your machine such as antivirus that causes it.

2. Rose88

Rose88 New Member

This awsome that ts2 is coming out in Feb because really i have no patience. But i was thinkin maybe i should buy makin magic since i can't wait till March. IS it worth spendin 30 bucks on m`n`m or should i wait for ts2 since it will come out in Feb which is pretty close around the corner?

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I know I want to get making magic! My friend has it so I got to play it on her computer for a day and I still want it. :D Plus it has info on sims 2 that comes with it. ;)

I was going to get it this week but my hubby told me to wait for Christmas... I think that means he got it for me as my Christmas present already! haha! :p

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

what a lovely husband...

5. Rose88

Rose88 New Member

:confused: Dude... what are you guyz talkin about? i am a t amazon and gamestop and they're not releasing the game till march 14 i dunno what you guyz have been lookin at....

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Game dates often change, Rose. ;)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Which is why we wait and speculate and keep hoping the release date won't be pushed back again and again! :eek:

8. Rose88

Rose88 New Member

your probablly right....looking back at some of theinterviews it doesn't seem like the sims 2 is coming out anytime soon because they apparently want to give us our moneys worth...so i'll just by makin magic to keep my mind of the delay for a while....

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

now you understand, grasshopper.

10. Tetris

Tetris New Member

It's the **** compettiveness of the shops. If we pretend that we couldn't give a s**t about the game, then watch how they set a release date in order to attract attention. Maxis you think you're so big (which you of course are) but that gives you no right to manipulate and confuse us. You should hang your heads in shame.

Good Games Though.

11. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

Still 1 months and 4-14 days.....*sigh*

12. Rose88

Rose88 New Member

i doubt it.....the game won't come out so soon i think they really wanna give us a good game not one thats done so quickly its packed with bugs...so the technical stuff will delay the game...and a reply to tetris...higher demand = higher price....lower demand = lower price...its econonics 101..when theres such a high demand they wanna milk it for all its worth which is perfectly legitimate...because it helps our economy...

13. SimSugar

SimSugar New Member

Thats right, and I have a feeling it might be a high demand because it seems to already have a lot of fans. Also, they said they'd release it when its done, but I don't remember hearing about an exact date so it could be a while. I too have heard March 14th, not febuary, though I wish it were so....darn

14. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

i am hoping for the february release but im not putting my hopes on it. im more betting it will be beginning of march at the earliest.

15. SimSugar

SimSugar New Member

Well I'm sure they'll let us know when its coming out :) I hope....heh

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I just keep hoping they will get it out in the first quarter like they planned... February would be great IF it's really ready and done, but I'll settle for March, it's much closer than it seems. If it doesn't come out this year though I think there will be a riot.....

17. Tetris

Tetris New Member

Yeah, so therefore my way, they release it earlier and and cheaper, its just win-win for us, and SCREW the economy, since when did fake economies interact with real economies?
    Oh yeah, and some times you want the bugs in the game. They just make things more fun.

18. Rose88

Rose88 New Member

i personally do like your method it would be so much better but its Adam Smith's theories that this globalized world cares about unfortunately...fake economies i don't think i get that.

19. Tetris

Tetris New Member

say like online role playing games where you have to earn money while interacting in an online 'real' environment.

20. Rose88

Rose88 New Member

yeah...but buying maxis products your contributing to a "real" economy not a "fake" economy