Spore Release date?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by KD, Apr 13, 2005.

1. boines

boines New Member

key WORD "looked" finished (how do you know if the game is completely done if you're NOT on the team?) BUT many insiders have leaked many things allready. A very good person inside the camp that worked on sims 2 even said that if it's BEHIND closed at e3 you will know for a fact its not done. And Yes I've talked to gaming steve acouple times on his forum as well and If i go to e3 I will be surely to talk to him even more.
    if it's on the floor as a demo then Will is either going to stop where he's at and make the rest packs or just let the players continue on since the game is REALLY not ever gonna be finished.
    How can these sites be WRONG if they are from insiders? REAL PEOPLE that are working on spores and also worked alittle on sims 2? Explain that :p Yes some might be wrong but the ones I'm at have realy maxis people taking part and sharing MANY info about sims 2 and spores as well as the next gen console sims games.

Remember just like every other forum I'm on I go by REAL FACTS only and what insiders say NOT silly google or rumors.

2. MrErops

MrErops New Member

It seems that you just want to start a fight with Mr.Heat. :banghead: I would suggest not getting involed because he'll ask Snooty or he will bann you. :D

3. boines

boines New Member

LOL
    http://investor.ea.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=88189&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=708583&highlight=
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/11/news_6124143.html
    see behind closed doors maybe :(
    I don't care about heat I know where I get MY SOURCES (he gets his from mostly steve site which isn't the only site with facts) from and I know for a fact some of these people are on the team since they were on interviews on the sims 2 cd. That's proof. Reason why I don't come here much is because I'm researching spores for another site that has people leaking many things. :p
    I gave you every option. We will see at e3 rather its behind closed doors or not that will tell the facts. Behind closed doors it's not even close. Demo then will stopped and either doing packs or letting the community do it. I've seen dozens of pictures and read a couple interviews with members from the TEAM. which I'm sure heat has seen as well.
    I just came here to update people NOTHING ELSE since I'm busy researching and about to interview somebody next month if I get the chance :p

4. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Maybe its only behind closed doors so that people can't steal his idea. :confused: Its very confusing, it may be done soon, but I agree its not done now. :rolleyes: But I still think it will be out Q1 or Q2 of 2006.

5. boines

boines New Member

steal what Everybody allready knows about this game and its patented allready. Closed doors games mostly means it's for press to get ready to leak stuff into mags and such just a SMALL Portion of the game since it takes awhile to print them out months in fact and sometimes a year. Which mostly means nothing is really done unless this was was super secret which it's not.
    It's best to either put it on the show floor or put it out for demo/video display...
    My team is going to show off our game that we made in the "other" area where mostly underground dev, opensource dev, etc are going to be at but who knows if the company will give us space :(

just a question, do you know the process of e3 and games? They leak everything on the floor if it's coming out soon so everybody can get hyped about it enough and put it on their plans.

Look at preorder sites none have a correct date yet and before e3 if the game comes out soon it would be on preorder sites by this week. Look at many of the games on floor it's allready have a right date on eb

6. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I don't know, I am confused. Maybe Will Wright wants to keep it private (behind doors) that way more people will wonder about it and want to look into more then just putting it on the main floor and haveing everyone know about it. :D

7. boines

boines New Member

maybe but unlikely :(
    have u seen what he did with simearth, simtower, simcity, the sims,etc at e3?
    1wk to till :)

8. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Wait a second. Didn't he show TheSims2 at E3 and it was like 8 months before he put it out? :confused:

9. boines

boines New Member

10. MrErops

MrErops New Member

11. boines

boines New Member

guess I won't come here and leak more since you want me banned.
    I just got a nice IM from a friend with TONS of leaked pictures oh well laters
    I just saw the picture of the e3line up and behind closed doors confs and what they will talk about. I see "spores"
    but in due time it will come out and people won't be as happy

12. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I never said I wanted you banned I just said you could get banned. :indifferent: Good bye. :laughing2:

13. boines

boines New Member

snooty knows exactly who I am and I was going to LEAK these pictures on this very site when I have uploaded them since he's sending it to by IM 3 sites said yes. But guess ill go to another site I visit alot. Then maybe somebody CAN LEECH them without permission? But I'm gonna put no hotlinking
    Or we will wait until e3 comes out before we leak more never know since it seems "somebody" knows more info then certain people when they visit less then 4sites and thos sites link to one another and no member of the spore team is really there ;P bye
    Deletes my pm that was going to snooty

14. MrErops

MrErops New Member

If you want to do that go ahead. If Snooty knows you they he may know the site you go to and just get the pictures from there. :D Ohh, good-bye, guess I won't be seeing you around here anymore. Have fun at the other site. :sporerules:

15. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

I don't think this guy really knows anything. He's just pretending to have all this conveniently leaked information for posterity, and he won't show it to us because he doesn't actually have it.

16. MrErops

MrErops New Member

*** :censored: The flowing message was edited to protect the Sporer who wrote it***

Hehehe :laughing2: Maybe, maybe not.

17. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

The simple reason for this is that EA Games want to get the highest attendance on E3, so it's not showing almost anything now....

I don't think there's anything to be leaked boines, if there was, alot of sites would have done this to get visits, i mean, your'e not the only one with these pictures, right?

Indeed...Indeed....i want to be able to quote this after more info is released about the release date :laughing2:

;)

Calm down everybody, no need to flame anyone...

Heat

18. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Yay, Mr.Heat. :sporerules:

19. boines

boines New Member

guess I'll post this since SOMEBODY pm me on snootys other forum
    I have in my pc over 40pictures and many specs for this (if you can find me CC spore site then you can SEE them all there since its uploaded). Heat knows for a fact I don't lie and can PROVIDE many things if I want to since he's seen on other forums (reason why I go to the best forums that get info in real time not from other SITES). I just been told yesterday that I will be showing off my mmorpg game hopeing it will sell so I can take pictures for many sites but I probly won't be for this one since everybody judges and doesn't know anything really about me and my game dev team. There's many sites but the ones people use "google search" don't have real time updated info I have info up to this week because of people in the inside and this admins team or 40 people doing NOTHING but finding info for this game...
    Have you seen the details of this game that was released last tues? And the newest video that shows many parts of the buildings, planets, gravity, etc? I don't mean thos silly green ss I mean the UPDATED graphic parts?

heat have you seen gamespot's NEW video? And ign insider video on this? Might want to POST that here b/c it shows the fights, how the creatures evolves, make love, etc which is allready leaked everywhere if you go to the right places.. Don't use google ROFL

20. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Eeekk! :shocked:

Edit- Maybe if you just give us the link to the site with the pictures (or forum) then everyone wont think your lieing. ;)