ReQuEsTs

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ben_munson, Oct 6, 2002.

1. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

ReQuEsTs

Heyall! Time 4 the skin maker 2 get back into work. So hurry up!!! Send me some requests already! (if u haven't noticed, the requests go here, hehe)

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hi there.
    Haven't met you before. So you are skinmaker? That's good to know. Nice to meet you.

:classic:

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Ben idles from here to there, Nina :0
    He wanted to be on vacation for a couple months for inspiration. What can I say? :)

4. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

hey nina

hey nina. How r u? im not suprised that u haven't met me, coz ive been slackin off lately, lol!

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Then.. good you are back!!! The more people to talk to around here - the better. :)

*hops around*

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Welcome back!! :D

Let's see... requests... hmmm... Actually, I'd like to see a few skins that are just sort of casual wear, for guys and girls, stuff that MOMS and DADS might wear... or stuff you might wear to go out on a casual date... I see tons of evening gowns... then again *I* make gowns.. heh...

7. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I want more fat skins

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Re: hey nina

Shame on you Ben! Slacking Off!!!:p

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I made a bunch of dresses for my fat female sims... mostly just different colors of three dresses I did, two of them are pretty neat because I worked hard cutting and pasting pictures of floral print drapes to get a realistic looking floral print dress, it took forever!

10. lewdini

Where can i get those u made Fae?

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I admire you all for that time, energy and effort you put down into give the rest of us so much!! Thanks all!!! :classic:

12. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

requests

Ok, fat skins n casual wear comin up, hehehe...

13. lewdini

thanks!!!

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I guess I should get busy sorting through all the STUFF I've made and see if I can submit it to Josh's website... I need to go back to the website part and see if I can figure out what I need to do... I've just spent all my time here in the forums!!

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Looking forward to seeing your casual and fat skins Ben!!!