How Do I resizing lots

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by snoopy, Dec 31, 2007.

1. snoopy

snoopy New Member

resizing lots

Just a quick question - How do I, if possible, change the lot size once a house has already been put on the lot. I don't know if I'm making any sense but basically I have set up a whole family in a house and now I have just installed nightlife and I want to set up the garage but the lot isnt big enough, is there anyway I can make the lot bigger without too much hassel.

Thanks.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I believe that it can be done, but not without a certain amount of hassle. For example you get no guarantee that your game will crash and burn after the surgery. Make sure you make a back up.

I found this by Googling Sims 2 lot resizing :rolleyes:

3. yodabsim

yodabsim New Member

There is a tool called LotExpander. I have version 1.2.1 and have used it with dicey success. Let me have a lot that crossed the street, kinda' cool, but I eventually decided that rebuilding on a larger lot was more fun and gave up on it. I think its on modthesim2. Maybe they have a newer version out now that's more stable. Good Luck:bandit: