News Rumor: Sims 3 Delayed?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Jan 26, 2009.

1. NatalFenix

NatalFenix Lamb of Spiritual Flock

Contacting EA Nightmare:
    Dial tone .. beep
    after 2 hours of trying to get through to a someone i get a prerecored operator ..:mad:

If you want to speak to Mr Bell Please press 1 Boop
    If you want to voice your non important and certainly not going to make it to the heads opinions Press 2 "what the?" boop
    If you want Us to ring you back at a later date say july of next year or a more convenient date for us Press 3 "okay I ahve had it i pressed both times!!!"
    I'm sorry you seemed to have pressed the wrong keys Please try again
    I'm sorry we have not been able to help you at this time Please call back when it's more convenient for us (repetition .. yup a robot does that!)
    If you have something nasty to say or wish to curse this inanimate operator please hold the line .. BEEP " you bet i got something to say! #!## why you no good mother #!#### Beep wait I am not through yet!"
    I'm sorry Our operators are currently too busy and have far more important things to do than take your abuse please take out your frustrations else where!Oh and Please Have another lousy day.

Yup the same old BS you get from every prerecorded switchboard operator! apart from a little tweaking done by my talented friend.. it is exactly how it is!
    I loved the "please have another lousy day" bit although you know that is just what they're really thinking! ha ha

2. NatalFenix

NatalFenix Lamb of Spiritual Flock

sorry for the bad grammar in the first line!
    i typed too fast!
    and some reason Could NOT edit!
    is there a limit to how many times you can EDIT Josh?
    just curious
    thanks
    P.S if my posts Irk you or are offensive in any way (not that they are or at least i think so?) I will stop with it
    It's my friends ideas really she's the "Brains" of the outfit here
    I just type up what she tells me
    Gosh is this what a 'Relationship' is like?
    the Woman tells the man what to do? or do i just need to grow a backbone/ a pair of balls
    LOL