SimCity 4 Rush Hour?

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by PhilipTarbuck, Nov 14, 2003.

1. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Rush Hour?

I have a curious set of circumstances. I received, quite recently the return of Sim City 4 and there is now out Rush Hour. In the meantime I had bought Command & Conquer Generals and there is Zero Hour out for that. On the other hand there is Railroad Tycoon 3 out now, and also Rise of Nations.
    Which is the best solution? Is it really Rush Hour or would anyone else represent that any of the others is better?

2. Auz

Auz New Member

I'm sorry but that realy doesn't make any sense. But if you don't have rush hour buy it, its an excellent game!

3. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Well it's hard to say, Philip, because it really depends on the type of game you're most interested in. I've only got one of the games in quesion (Rush Hour) and it is good. It makes SimCity 4 a complete game. Much what it should have really been when it was first released and alot more. Hope that is some help :)

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

whoa sam...wb :)

are ya here to stay or are you going back to SimTropolis :-S

5. sam_lawrence

Thanks Josh :) Simtropolis was never a home like Worldsims is. :) I'm here to stay hopefully - with all my school work and studying now out of the way.

Now my mission is to breath some life back into the SimCity 4 boards here.

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yay! I'll be happy with new life in the im city 4 boards as I just started playing it and am immediately lost! :p ;)

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Awww, well my mission here now is to promote my slapped-together guide to staying finacially afloat that I posted somewhere else in the SC4 forums. That should help you a bit Fae, plus www.gamefaqs.com in case you didnt catch my other posts.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks much for the guidance!!! I'll get right to it after getting the house recovered from the holi-daze and finish Animal Crossing up to the current date. :p Trying just to have 2-3 obsessions going at a time, you know!

9. Sasile

Sasile New Member

I was thinking about buying Rush Hour aswell, can anyone here tell me what it really does? What things does it bring into the game?

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Isnt that what the SC4 home site is for?

11. sam_lawrence