Safe with vista?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by muffin-tacos, Dec 22, 2007.

1. scarylodger

scarylodger New Member

Well, me and hubby went out and bought a new comp today :bouncy:, it's from Dot Com Systems in Durham and they are putting it together for us. They're doing it all for less than 500 and it's without Vista YAY!, we're sticking with XP for now.

It's got a great graphics card and 2g memory. We down-sized the screen a little (I don't need 20") and paid for extra memory instead. There's also room for 2 graphics cards to run side by side if needs be.

So, father in law is having the old one, and I really cannot wait 'til our new one is done :veryhappy::veryhappy::goodvibes::goodvibes::swirl::swirl:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yay! Good for you. Hope it's everything you dream of. Remember to post up some super-sized, high-resolution snapshots of your sims enjoying their new-found fingers and other detail ... (only remember not to show any rude bits, cos our American friends get a bit steamed up if they see a winkle or a teat ... :rolleyes: )

3. scarylodger

scarylodger New Member

:eyebrow: :smirk: :D

Thanks for putting that link on mirelly, it's a great little shop. We've used them before for repairs when someone (husband) dropped the laptop :nosleep:
    x

4. scarylodger

scarylodger New Member

And another plug for Dot Com Systems, they've just rung up to say they've finished and our shiney new pc is ready for pick up! How speedy is that???? :bouncy::hyper::hyper::bouncy: