School

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by timz2rules, Aug 24, 2003.

1. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

School

unfortunatley, for many of us posters...we have to return to school...and in my case, it means little or no time for the computer. the forums will get very quiet when the postrs who have to goto school stop posting... :speechless: :(

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

that could always change...post every few days with something new :)....ranting about this...school life...or whatever else is going on.

3. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I remember I went to school, once. The art teacher did not speak to me in the four years that I was at that school. I have no idea why!

4. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

i changed schools and this one has a computer lab so i might be able to post more

5. Sasile

Sasile New Member

Theres always after school.... lol i'll make sure i post :)

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I like the idea of posting how it's going in school for you. :D Maybe drop in to give us weekend updates? ;)

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Once school starts for me my posting I'm sure will drop a lot. :(
    There's too much homework. :p

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee you could post to complain about your homework! ;)

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Someone will have to start a rants & raves forum for school. I wonder if it should be school in general or age specific?

10. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I never had any homework. I suppose everyone else on this forum did - didn't they?

11. viskamiro

viskamiro New Member

Only once?

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha almost ALL of my schoolwork was "homework" because most of my education was from homeschooling! We had to study even when we were in bed sick and miserable.. haha! :p

(I was a First Grade Dropout....)

13. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

From the sounds of it almost none of my work will be homework.
    Course the least favorite class of all is lunch then 2nd is the dreaded marching band although it is entertainin to watch evryone spin in circles and swat at bees trying to get them away hehe

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I never did well at lunch either when I was in public school... I'm a slow eater! :p WATCHING your band sounds like it might be more fun than being IN it... hope you make it through all that ok!

15. FinalFantasy4ever

Well band it stinks cause its been so hot out and of course cymbals arnt fun to play.
    Lunch is worst for me because im a freshman and we just started the 26.
    I have no where to sit so i wander around with a pop the whole time just watching evryone else....Course I may just end up eating in the band room soon hehe

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I always hated that feeling wandering around with no place to sit, feeling out of place. Hope you find friends to sit with soon! :D

17. FinalFantasy4ever

What a wonder that would be but I have a problem aproaching people. I usually wander to class alone almost never speak in school wow i dont even understand why i cant talk to people i used to have all these friends to talk to and now they went their way an im a quiet wanderer. actually that so0unds kinda interesting:)

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Enjoy your quiet time to yourself then, maybe find a corner tucked away from the crowds. :) I had trouble talking to people or anything like that for a long time but I somehow got better, don't really know how, and I started tending to smile and talk to people when I'm stuck in long lines and stuff like that. :D

19. FinalFantasy4ever

Hmm now i just need to find a long line... I havent eaten lunch at school so no line for me....darn lol
    there was tthis nice bench i found but its like all seniors so no way i wanna be there hehe thats y ni cant wait till i get an instrument cubby. I should have a big one that i can sit in and eat lunch but not till concert season hehe that would be fun lock myself in there