September 11, 2002

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 10, 2002.

1. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

*is annoying* and so are most of the freshmen in my Spanish class...they have no respect...and because of that we had to do extra work...someone should just remove Ciggaretts, and Drugs and what not, and teach these kids some serious lessons in manners! :p

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Whooo Tim! You are really annoyed by them. But you are totally right in what you say. :classic:

*gives Tim a big hug*

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

True........we better stick up for defantum......otherwise he doesn't have a ghost of a chance :D

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooooh oooh Pun alert, Pun alert!! yay!!! I LOOOOOOOVE puns!!! heeheeheeheehaahaahaahaahaa.... "ghost of a chance.,.." heeheehee... sniff... ahhh, that's good... sigh. ... that's the spirit..... ;)

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

:LOL: Yeah, especially when you think of what defantum comes from! :LOL::LOL:

6. Jake

Jake New Member

LOL.. nice pun! if the "annoying" kids turn out too much (they will hate me if they are even close.... *evil laff*) i have a back up job.

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Good for you Jake! ;);) What is that? Job as "First charmer"?;);)

8. Jake

Jake New Member

well, if my teaching career is flushed then i can always most likely get a job with computers easily somewhere.

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Just gotta keep up with all the latest computer programs and technology... heehee!

10. Jake

Jake New Member

and i do... with a little help from my bro

*just thought of the song, with a little help from my friends, i think by the beetles.*

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heh I like that song... now I'll have it stuck in my head! I didn't really know that song till it was the theme song for the tv show "The Wonder Years" :)

12. Jake

Jake New Member

i like most beetles songs....

*walks off singin "and i'll get by with a little help from my friends...."*
    (as an ofter thought, the "by" always sounds like "high" when i actualy here it...)

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes Jake. It's a Beatles hit.! :classic: And both By and high is in the text. :classic: I love Beatles!! :classic:

*Hops away humming on Beatles' "Hey Jude"*

14. Jake

Jake New Member

oooh! Hey Jude is another good one!

*has no special walk or anything so just walks off humming to oh, sweet pea*

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Ohh... they are playing Rock'N Roll music!! YAY!!

*starts to rock to the music*

*rocks out the door*

16. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

old peoples music...:rolleyes:

17. Jake

Jake New Member

lol timz

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

What did you say Tim??? Eh????

19. Jake

Jake New Member

isn't it interesting how the topic of this thread went from talkin about september 11th to music?

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

It sure is Jake. :);)