Showing off a cute video

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jupitershana, Aug 21, 2008.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Tanner's a dog trapped in a cat's body :D :p

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Did she call the other cat Pee Wee ?
    Looked a little big for a Pee Wee! :rotfl:

4. ManagerJosh

BTW Shana...did Tanner lick you on the face in that video? You started giggling when he was close to your face. :D

5. jupitershana

LMAO NO! Hehe, it's Hailee! And yeah, she's a bit large to be a Pee Wee! LOL...I laughed pretty hard at that. Thanks!

No, he was just shoving his nose into the camera. He did wake me up about 3 times last night licking my nose and chin. At least I've never heard him bark...he does meow, seriously.

6. ManagerJosh

Who let the cats out..woof woof woof woof...who let the cats out...woof woof woof woof :D :D :D :D :D :ducks:

7. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Aw, your cat is absolutely darling, Shana!! I'd love to just hop through the screen and give your kitty a nice cuddle. :D

8. jeffrompas

jeffrompas New Member

Seeing that cat made me miss my cats.

9. sjohnson2

sjohnson2 New Member

awwwwe, Tannor is so lovable. How bout the other little fella in the doorway ..... not so loveable??? Sam

10. jupitershana

Tanner is my lover. Hailee is a cat who likes her space. She'll occassionally come and sit on my lap, but not too often. She has the "typical" cat personality. Sleeps a good 20 hours a day and eats and ignores you! lol. She can be sweet, just not a lot of personality. Tanner however is FULL of it. Last night he did a full flip off the arm of the couch, bit my ankle (not hard), ran and attacked the camera tripod I had just set up to take a picture and then ran up his cat tree and promptly went to sleep....I was laughing pretty hard.