News SimCity is Back! Are you excited?

Discussion in 'SimCity (2013)' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 6, 2012.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Great news everyone! There is a new SimCity coming!! It's set to come out in 2013 :) Are you excited?? I'm stoked!

If the graphics look remotely like anything in that video, this will definitely be a game changer. Granted, it's only preliminary, and final gameplay will not look like this, but still it should be interesting to see the final outcome :)

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I've been excited since last Thursday when all the talk started! :D
    I guess societies will be the Vista of the SimCity world and we'll not speak of it? ;)

ManagerJosh likes this.
  3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

So long as EA's greediness doesn't get it made into a buggy mess then yippee!

4. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Are they just going to call it "SimCity" as if the first one never existed? Weird.

Of course it's going to be buggy. Don't you remember how buggy SC4 was when it came out. It was nearly unplayable until it had been out for about 5 months and they finally put out a patch.

I'm still playing SC4 on occasion. I don't think my computer could handle a new one.

5. swmeek

Yup just plain old Sim City .

6. KatAnubis

I noticed that it's going to be a multiplayer thing. Ugh! I'm just not into multiplayer!

7. swmeek

I think it would depend on the level of what you could do in said multiplayer game.
    So long as you couldn't go in and say tear down someone's new multi-million dollar freeway they just built or something.

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

You don't have to play multiplayer if you don't want to. My understanding is that you can play single player but you still need internet connectivity to activate the stupid game.

9. Flameback777

*Grins and rubs hands together* Muahahaha!

10. swmeek

It might be cool if say you could control a monster or huge ufo that could attack the city and the other person(people) had to fight it off.

11. KatAnubis

I don't like the random monsters in the game anyway. What you suggest is my worst nightmare.

12. Flameback777

I'm sure there will be a way to limit to the multiplayer like a friends list or something. There is no way I would want some random person having the ability to edit my cities, as I'm sure there will be a ton of people who would just want to ruin it for others.

13. smayra grace

smayra grace New Member

Yea I am too much excited for the game..The first part of this Game mine friends have played and they always told me about it and now i will also try this game....So thanks for sharing it here..