simday

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

1. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

simday

did ne1 check sims.com? they posted simday early and................ NO TS2! :'( (sry 4 yelling, i was just really hoping for new info).
    ne way wut do u want next weeks simday 2b? i think they shud release either create-a-sim or -couch demos. unfortunatly, those r prob. saved 4 l8r :(

2. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

i think they need to do another producer diary and some specs for the sims 2

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Agree, insight into creative genius

4. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea i wuz hopin for more info but there always next week lol

6. mattho

mattho New Member

It's great the way the keep you waiting, aint it lol . It's all part of their plan to build up anticipation - and it's working perfectly :p

7. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

aww but the wait is too long! A day is hard enough to have go bye when i din't know about TS2 and I sleep more then half that day!

8. mattho

mattho New Member

Well, I just think we should all take our minds off this game a little. It's good to say, discuss it and know that it is coming, but full-out waiting by the computer for any new information just isn't healthy ;)

9. FinalFantasy4ever

lol its what i do all summer and after school anyways.. guess im gunna have a real rotten mind!:) all i do is sit...wait....wait for people to come on aim...sit...an browse now this at least i give sumthin exersice doin this

10. mattho

mattho New Member

See the sunshine... go outside and dig a hole. It'd do ya some good :)

11. FinalFantasy4ever

hmm...diggin a hole might actually be good for band camp for me hehe...oh darn nowhere 2 dig a hole...lol oh well:)

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yup lol go into my backyard and theres a huge hole that needs fillin up i fall in it all the time even tho I dug it up lol

13. katrina

katrina New Member

dig a hole? and I thought I was crazy...