simday

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

?

who thinks MM is a waste of a last EP?

1. major waste

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. it's OK

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. i'm definitly buying it

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

simday

IM SO MAD!
    simday is about MM....... who wants that EP? (no offense)
    they could atleast releas SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS so that i kno 4 sur my PC wont b able to handle TS2. lol
    rant over

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

TYes they should tell the requirments but they don't want to spoil TS2. Its still not supposed to come out till early 2004. MM however is coming out in October so they want to get more information out to you about that

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Meh. I'd rather see an object for Sims Day then info on the next expansion. After this many expansions it's pretty obvious the newer version is going to be the exact same, but with a few new objects/interactions.... Woo..

4. FinalFantasy4ever

I don't think they had to make a new expansion fo it they couldve just mad all thos downloads for the current expansions

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Now that's a good Idea FF.

6. FinalFantasy4ever

7. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i bet there will only be like 10 peeps who will want it n only 5 will buy it they may aswell cancel it its a waste!

8. FinalFantasy4ever

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yeah cuz once tsd2 **** out, no one will play or even buy MM

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wuts ^ wit *** **** ***-*** ****

11. SolidSnake_19

Exactly what my friends and I were thinking.

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

Hey r u gonna have 1 uv ure sims in ts2 marry an NPC? im gonna have a sim marry the maid i wonder what the children wuld look like and what she looks like in 3-d!

13. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

YEah, I think sims2 is just what we need. I would have been interested in a school (k-gradschool) expansion. Superstar and MM really are not the kind of things I personally am interested in. (MM sounds like a reprise of livin' large.)

14. SolidSnake_19

Marry the pizza boy. :O

So is Making Magic offically the last original Sims expansion?

15. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

yeah its the end of the sims series!

16. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea n i wonder how many expansions will be for the sims 2! lol

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I would have voted that I'm planning to buy MM but I got confused in the poll and thought it said "definitely NOT buying it" silly me! :p

It sounds like it's not the kind of stuff you're interested in, but I've seen TONS of fan sites with sims stuff that's about gothic/magic/horror themed stuff so I think there ARE people out there who will buy it and enjoy it. I like the idea of growing and harvesting more stuff, and all the different interactions the magic will bring to the game.

I've watched them seem to progress through the expansion packs as they came out and these last few have added not just new objects like the first expansion, but new interactions between your sims, new stuff to DO, places to GO, new statistics and levels for your sims to work their way up through etc. I see them adding more and more complex little games withing the game, like playing games for tickets to earn prizes in Vacation, and training the pets for awards, and becoming a superstar and winning trophies. I think they'll take everything they've developed through the first incarnation of the sims and start right away applying that to the sims 2 plans for expansions and stuff in the first game itself, I feel like it's almost like this first run of the sims was all like us getting to play the developing game as they were inventing it, and now the REAL version of the game is ready to start.

So I don't mind the last expansion pack, I figure even if it's not your thing, you might consider that stuff they worked out for that expansion could be making the sims 2 better!

18. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

hmm theres 7 expansions for tsd1 imagine how may b will b in ts2!!!

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now that you've said that it's got me wondering if the sims 2 will have anything happen where technology gets better and they release something like Deluxe for it.... What do you think?

20. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

they jus better not have like 10 exps or sumtin i can afford it! lol