simlovelies

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by FaeLuna, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Bryan

Bryan Member

ha ha lol

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooops... err... a skin a day..?? hmm... I might be able to MAKE a skin a day... but it looks like I'd need help getting them into the worldsims site!! I don't know what I did wrong with my first 3 gowns I tried to put up there! :p

3. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Where can I download it

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well if they ever show up, they would be 3 gowns classified under women's formalwear... I uploaded them to women's skins, but I don't know if they are actually up on the site where you can find and download them or not. I should go look... I've been afraid of the pop ups... sigh. :p

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Heehee...any chance of doing a skin of yourself?

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I checked and my skins ARE there!! http://www.worldsims.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=36

I suppose I could try doing a sim of myself... but what should I wear?! ;) Oh wait, I know!! I need to find a really good flare leg skin, I'll do a sim of me in my favorite most daring jeans I've ever owned!! I call them my PANTS!!! It's always all capitals, and at least two, maybe three exclamations when I say it out loud in real life!! ;) :p They are dark blue with lighter fading, and golden thread details criss crossing the fronts of the legs!! Yeah... I should do that.... who has a good flare leg mesh I can use???!!! :p or wait, I think there is SOMETHING with a flared leg in the original maxis skins... I go with maxis first if I can for the meshes... less confusing for me!

Now look what you started!! ;) :whitekitty: