Sims 2 chat?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by FaeLuna, Dec 6, 2003.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sims 2 chat?

I may have been confused but I thought the sims 2 chat was here today... I logged in at 2pm Central time and I've been there an hour and I don't see anything... I'm starting to wonder if it's something wrong with my computer though since I don't see any chat rooms or chatters?! I tried re-downloading the java software and starting the chat log in again but it's just blank. :(

I'm sorry if I'm missing the chat!

And I feel silly if I have the date wrong! :p

2. oddsm

oddsm New Member

i thaught it was ere today aswell
    oddsm

3. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

yes it is and its going on right now. come and join us.

nvm. i see you there. lol.

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Aaah I couldn't get chat to work and then I crashed and slept after an hour... I hope it was a great chat! And I hope someone has a transcript!!

5. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

strange. cuz i saw you there faeluna. you and oddsm were in the list. i even saw you chatting towards the end of the chat session. if you couldnt get in perhaps someone else might have your login info and was logged in as you?

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I managed to get into chat soon after I posted that, I thought the chat was over, I didn't know it would be going about 7-8 hours later haha! I had to re0install the java machine, and then download and install whatever the little pop up said TWICE before the chat worked for me, and I got two chat invites so I ended up with two worldsims chat windows open but only one chat applet so I left both back windows up since I didn't know which one the applet was working from! :p I hope I get into chat faster next time we have a chat event! :D