How Do I Sims 2: Nightlife Downloading and Installing Help Needed

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by QuarterPounderCheese, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Sims 2: Nightlife Downloading and Installing Help Needed

Hello Everyone

I want to download objects for the sims 2 nightlife expansion pack which i have i am not happy with the selections of floors, paint, wallpaper, televisions, dining tables and the chairs :( yuck just :eek:.

I want to download which i know you can files to install to nightlife expansion pack better objects the above ones i have listed etc floors, paint, wallpaper, television, dining tables and the chairs :eek: just plain awful in my opinion don't like my opinion go in a corner and cry like a baby.

I don't know how to install the files to the expansion pack nightlife i would be grateful if anyone who might know this could help me out i would be grateful and very happy :):cool: if not ah well i keep on seeking further help.

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

3. Thanks so much for the link :) i will give it a read i will let you know later if it is useless to me or not thanks :).

4. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Also, have you checked this thread out? It's got some useful links in there if Jud's don't do it for ya. :rolleyes: