Sims 2 Whitesheets

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 4, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

It kind of shows how important a name can be. I wonder with S2 increased social awareness, whether they will react to girls with boys names or vice versa?

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I can't wait to hear more about the new object creation tool!! One of the things I was worried about when I first heard about Sims 2 coming out was I was afraid I wouldn't be able to customize my own objects and clothes anymore, but it sounds like they know what the fans want to do! :D

3. suitemichelle

I agree. It will be great to customize your furniture. But I'm really looking forward to the face maker. I am going to waste so much time.

4. katrina

katrina New Member

Weather - There will be as far as is known now: Rain, thunder, lightening, sun set/rise.

Don't forget wind. Your sim's hair moves with the wind. It said in an article.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I wonder if the wind will be able to blow hard and move objects in the game? And now that I've wondered that, it's got me wondering if it might blow REALLY hard and make your sims stagger or fall down! :p

6. katrina

katrina New Member

ha ha! I hope they do have some really windy days. And they should have powercuts too. So Sims have to light candles and sit around and play board games instead of watching tv. Not too often, but only on some really stormy nights.

7. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

blackouts would be fun.... and romantic for my scandal family with the married couple and the lady having an affair with the pool boy.... i could see it now...... the husband would be stuck at work helping with the rolling blackout and then the wife and the pool boy could be alone.. hehe

8. suitemichelle

And you are HOW OLD??????

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

who how old?lol i think blackouts wuld be cool in ts2! i mean people with kids wuld be mad but lonely couples will think of it as a romantic thing

10. lilfaeriegirl078

lol 14! but ive watched a tad too many soap operas over the summer... lol but im in school now!

11. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea me 2 wow i thought u were 12 im only 13 jeez i guess i really dunt no my sim sistas lol

12. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Awwwww. Come on! You know you want to! ;) Mwhahahahaha! :devious:
    Hmmmm. 'SolidSnakette' :eek: :p Well I was thinking of changing my name a little while ago, but way too many people know me under this current one. I found that it can be hard for people to remember who is who when you have a different username. ;)
    Haha. I know what you mean. I sometimes get picked on for this name. When I first got it I never even thought about the mass confusion that would follow - just grabbed a video game character's name and dove in. :)

13. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

maybe u shuld add a grl or gurl or sumtin at the end uv ure s/n or mayb in ure siggy u shuld mention that u r a female not a male or ahh...the power uv cheddar sheese lol

14. lilfaeriegirl078

whoa i always thought u were male! lol sorry....

simsamgirl.. i thought u were like 15! lol!

15. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

lol i think alot of us think were older than we are

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sometimes I FEEL older than I am! ;) :p

I've been thinking some more about the question of whether sims being more aware of each other will mean they will react differently to a sim boy with a girl's name and vice versa. It made me think of "a boy named Sue" :D Now I'm thinking I'll have to do that and see what happens.

17. SolidSnake_19

That would be cool if they'd add a different weather option: winter. Make snowballs, sled, skate, freeze and all that other fun stuff. :D ;)

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now that I've started playing Sims Online and they have environmental settings for sound and stuff it's got me hoping they've done something like that for Sims 2 :D

Having the ponds freeze over in winter and having the option to Skate on them would be SOOOO cool!! They could skate better if they had more body skills! ;)

19. lilfaeriegirl078

and then if the ice wasnt hard enough, they could fall through! hey its another way to kill off unwanted sims....

20. SolidSnake_19

I was just about to post that too! :O