Sims 2 Whitesheets

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 4, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

ahh what fun!

2. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

its like a psychic connection... awesome!

3. FinalFantasy4ever

4. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

we need to get back on track guys! we need to tlak about sims 2! i need meaning ful posts!

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Did you really kill off sims you didn't like, a lot of times. I only did it once when a sim I imported was running around without a head. It took forever and I felt horrible.

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Your sim STARTED OUT running around without a head so THEN you decided to kill him off?! :eek: I haven't ever killed a sim off on purpose, the only dead sims I've ended up with are the ones from terrible fire accidents, most of them before I caught on to using the fire detectors and making sure I forced my sims to learn to cook before letting them near the stove!

I will admit part of me is curious about the revive thing the lady in the gothic quarter of the Unleashed expansion does though....

7. katrina

katrina New Member

I've killed off lots of sims in lots of ways. The first time a sim died it was an accident and i was horrified. I'm pretty sure the first sim to die was my brother when I created my own family. I didn't know they could die then and I was really upset and didn't play my family after that.

8. FinalFantasy4ever

hahaha ive killed many.
    i made the mom work and locked the dad, little girl and little boy in a room w/ a fridge trash fireplace an lots of furniture.
    Mom had been bad so they ermmm had a bondfire!

9. katrina

katrina New Member

some of the downloadable objects can be pretty fun. Like that vodoo doll. and the poison. and the bomb. I set a bomb in every room of my house for one house every single day. they'd spend forever just cleaning up soot and crying. Of course I started up a new family, one I wasn't close too.

10. katrina

katrina New Member

and I created a family of vampires and then I kept using that red thing you can download that kills the sims right in front of you and kept having parties and killing off the neighbours. I got a pretty neat grave site but my stupid vampires kept crying over their victims.

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha I can see how that crying over the victims could sort of spoil the whole effect for you! :D

I should get a sort of "crash test" family going to try out all these sorts of things on... I always wanted to try the Maxis voodoo dolly for instance, and haven't....

12. katrina

katrina New Member

I didn't realise what that would do the first time. I was horrified because I did it to a sim I liked.

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I hope you hadn't saved the game when you accidently did that to your sim you liked!! I was so shocked when my first sim died in the fire that I saved the game and wasn't thinking!! I could have just NOT saved and then gone back to when my sim was alive and well BEFORE the accident! :p

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

my friendz kill their sims so they r excited bout ts2