Sims 3 Wishlist

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Sims 3 Wishlist

So if you were in Mr. Ben Bell's position and being the lead designer of Sims 3, what would you include in The Sims 3? What should be improved upon?

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Realistic disasters. Fires should now burn the walls and floors of the house. Also like to see better flooding in case the toliet breaks or it rains as well as a tornado.

3. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

Sims hands and feet going through walls and tables when they dance -_-

Someone needs to change that, although it makes for good photos :rolleyes:

4. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Speaking of feet... I'd like my sims' feet to be more realistic. I know there's a mod out there for new feet, but still. People shouldn't have to make better looking feet for this game. They made better hands for TS2 so make better feet for TS3! It's only logical. :D

5. mzz890

mzz890 New Member

The ability for certain diets to be catered for.

Vegan, Kosher, Halal ect How cool would that be??

And the ability to homeschool.

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

One thing I would LOVE to see would be seamless aging. I don't like how they go from toddler, looking like they are age 2, to going off to school at about an age 6, to suddenly looking like they are 16. I would love it if they grew up over the course of their lives and slowly aged instead of the abrupt transition. I think that would just make it seem that much more realistic.

7. sayaka05

sayaka05 New Member

i want seamless everything, from aging to day/night transitions. they shuld make it less drastic/or sudden. i want the slow transitions... make it more 'real' if you know what i mean.

i want more building options, like customizable stairs/ fireplaces/ etc, and i also want more variety of interaction options.

:eek:hopefully i'm not asking for too much.

8. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

For Any Expansion Involving Vacation They Should Create Lots Of Ways To Travel
    Ships
    Airplanes
    Trains

9. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

I don't like the cookie cutter actions. Everyone fixes a sandwich the same way, everyone dances, makes out, woohoos, tells a joke, gossips, etc. the exact same way. Also what about being able to try on clothes at home? Or at least take out an outfit and look at it like they are trying to decide what to wear. Just add more personality to how they do things.

Ruth

10. NCrabs

NCrabs New Member

I've always wanted ceilings and maybe we'll actually be getting them in Sims3. It was just announced that "SIMS2 Apartment life" will get ceilings.

.http://thesims2.ea.com/images/news/ApartmentLife_1.jpg
    I think they really add something to the look of the game. Really cool! Hope sims3 will get it also.

I'm with Ruthie, in wanting more variety to some of the actions. I guess that would involve alot more programing ,but it would still be nice if they could pull that off.

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I would like to have best friends without having the next step be love/woohoo. I would like to have friends give a kiss on the cheek or a hug without it inciting jealousy. I would like more thought pictures. I would like likes and dislikes in food, colors and people. I would like more than one outfit available when you're starting out. I love the idea of mix and match clothing options.

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

and I would very much like to be able to arrange furniture 180 degrees. or do I mean 360?

13. buzaranha

buzaranha New Member

Hi :) I'd like different roof sizes in the building options. Some TS3 screens I saw made me fear we'll be getting just one size again (like in this pic).

TS1 had that. With NL a lower roof size was added to TS2 but it's not really an option, is it? It only works on those specific lots. Before Pets or Seasons, if you went to one of those lots and then went into any lot to start building, when the roof was added it would be the lower, but that doesn't work anymore (or in my game it doesn't). But, still, it was not an option. I remember in TS1 there were 3 roof sizes... or 4... well, at least there were 3 and it was ok. The default roof size in this game can make some houses look really awful.

Edit: I'd also like more things getting dirty... the end table in this picture makes me think it may be possible, but it can also be one of those always-dirty-looking objects... but it really looks like a dirty counter.

14. jeffrompas

jeffrompas New Member

Perhaps the sidewalk will be higher than the street. And choosing the climate type: Tropic/Desert/Lush/Winter Wonderland

15. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

OK, so I'll break forum etiquette to say that I completely agree with this. Not only do I completely agree with this, I would go so far as to say that the roof pitch for individual sections of roof should be completely independent--thus more easily facilitating covered porches and the like. :)

16. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I'm wouldn't be a bit surprised if they don't save that feature for a later expansion pack.
    Yes I'd like to see different roof options as well!