Sims Fatigue - I'm feeling it

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by ManagerJosh, Apr 12, 2010.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Sims Fatigue - I'm feeling it

I have to admit, I'm feeling Sims fatigue. I haven't been able to touch The Sims 3 the last month and a half. It doesn't seem to have the same appeal as it did before..

Yes it's blasphemy :p

I still like The Sims, but I feel burned out for playing it so much. How about you? What are you feeling?

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Ditto.
    I think for me, it's because I need everything to be perfect for every family that I'm exhausted when I'm done creating them, building their house, and filling it with furniture...:sleeping:

3. ManagerJosh

It seems kinda repetitive to be honest. The thought process at the moment is been there, done that with The Sims 1 or been there, done that with The Sims 2. Downloaded that. Downloaded this.... it's kinda.... well dull :(

4. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Ditto to what you just said!
    Thank goodness I have a ton of other games to play until maybe it does start to make me want to play it again!

5. ManagerJosh

Hahaha. I wonder how many other people are feeling it to be honest. I hate to say it as a loyal, Sims fan, but I'm not as excited about Expansion Packs like Ambitions anymore.

6. swmeek

Not when they're $40 a pop anymore!

7. ManagerJosh

Don't remind me please. I still cringe at the price tag when I pop the disc to play.

8. swmeek

Remember what they said about WA costing $40 , it's more than just an expansion pack it's like a whole new game!
    Yeah one you can only play one damn time because it never resets the tombs! :ducks:

9. ManagerJosh

Really? I never noticed that. I always thought it was an undocumented feature :ducks:

10. ManagerJosh

So I've been reading those blogs Grant's been posting...and I have to say I'm not exactly thrilled. I kinda find it boring.

11. ManagerJosh

Gosh, I've been playing StarCraft 2 so much recently.. i have to admit.. I don't miss The Sims for a second :( :-|

12. swmeek

Sims ? what the heck is that ?
    Right now I've just finished Mass Effect on PC and I'm gonna try tackling Gothic 3 once again!
    Maybe this time I will finish it!

13. ManagerJosh

Wow.... non-EA Games.... I feel ashamed :D

14. ranrose

ranrose New Member

It seems kinda repetitive to be honest. The thought process at the moment is been there, done that with The Sims 1 or been there, done that with The Sims 2. Downloaded that. Downloaded this.... it's kinda.... well dul

15. swmeek

That it is at best!