Sims with funny names

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Jun 14, 2007.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Going off your theme...

I have the Storm family.

Hailey, Rayne, Sun, Lightning, Thunder and Cloud. ;)

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I forgot Warmer, Colder, Beautiful and Rotten Weather

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, Michelle. The fun you could have...Suppose Rotten marries someone with the last name of Apple, for instance.

I can never think of names like this, so I stick with...er...Joe, or Ralph. :rolleyes:

4. suitemichelle

and get this, Rotten has the lifetime want of a celebrity chef. ewww!

5. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

LOL you guys!

All my sims have average to exotic names, but none are really intended for the funny side of things. I guess I should live dangerously eh. :p

I do have themed street names though, within themed neighbourhoods, like the chocolate themed 'hood has Galaxy Square, Milky Way, Aero Avenue, Twix Terrace, Rolo Road, etc.

In real life during my student teacher days, in one school there was a child called Russell Sprout. I could never understand how someone could have done that to the poor kid. :p

6. Jiko

Jiko Lab Specimen Collector

I went to school with someone named Frosty Winter Knight. Cruel. Of course he was big and handsome and played football, so he got by.

7. suitemichelle

and in Real Life we named our daughter Moselle. So what was the first reaction of the neighbor boy when told her name? Oh! MadameMoselle.

8. xXxSimsFan4EverxXx

xXxSimsFan4EverxXx New Member

I named one "Crystal" and their last name is "Meth" and also named one "Jenny" and their last name is "Talls" XD