Sims2 Chat on Saturday

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Enjoji, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

Sims2 Chat on Saturday

Hello!

Just a quick question for Josh or anyone else who knows - I see that the chat is 12PM Pacific on Saturday; does anyone have any idea what time that is in the UK? If anyone can help, that would be great - I really want to attend this chat!

Thanks!
    Enjoji

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

6:00 PM is my guess

3. ManagerJosh

Actually it might be 8......hmm

4. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

cant wait. 3PM here. now i just need to build my list of questions. this brings back to many memories of the pre-beta days of tso.

btw, anyone know how this is gonna be done? like irc? if so, what server and channel are they gonna be on?

5. ManagerJosh

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I have it written down on my "big board" in the hallway so I hope to be there and see everyone! I got to try the chat for the first time thanks to Josh! :D

Can someone post a link here to some site that does time zone conversions or has a chart so everyone can figure out what time that will be in their own time zones? Thanks!!

7. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

is this an official sims2 chat? even if it aint, can you send me a link via pm to the standalone chat software again josh?

8. lil_cutie_0203

lil_cutie_0203 New Member

what time is it in eastern time in US i think it would be 11 am but not sure plz help and how long will the chat last cause i really wanna be there im OBBSESED with the sims....

Teri

9. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

this chat was done last weekend. and it was 3PM EST time. hopefully an official maxis chat will come about soon.

10. lil_cutie_0203

lil_cutie_0203 New Member

well that really sux i want to be in a chat to talk about the sims is there any good sites to chat the sims on like all the time cause im like only online ever other weekend and this weekend i am goin to be online and i really wanna go to chat bout sims......HELP..............SIMS ADDICT

11. lindo08

lindo08 New Member

eh what time would it be for central timing? and the chat is here right?

12. ManagerJosh

Chat = Over... look at date :p