Skins Ideas...

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by FaeLuna, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Tenderfootz

Tenderfootz New Member

I use Photoshop Elements 2.0, PS8 I use too but only have the trial version maybe I will buy that later can not afford it now. I would like to know how do I do screen shots from Photoshop Elements 2.0? I seem not to beable to find anything on that at all. Help? Can you help? I am new at all thjis creating cool things for Sims 2. Thanks. Tenderfootz

2. Tenderfootz

Tenderfootz New Member

I made a cool wolf family skin. And I also have Leapord family skin. Working on another fir type family. My wolf family at www.theSims2.com is on there featured list Sims 2. I am the second one in the pics as of yesterday. I was happy to see one of my creations showed up as a featured Sim. I am proud of that.

3. Tenderfootz

Tenderfootz New Member

How do I take screen shots pics from Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0? I can not find answers. Please help. My Paintshop Pro 8 dose but it is only the trial period and I am almost out of time. I make at least 3-5 Sims 2 stuff everyday. Help? I am learing soon to shade etc. It is very hard for me with a mouse and no pencile or painting with a real brushes. LOL. I want to get the pen type mouse and pad for real drawings but they can be spendy. Any ideas? HELP! Thanks

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

To take a screen shot you make sure what you want the screenshot of is on your computer screen. Press the Alt and Print Screen buttons on your keyboard at the same time. This will copy the exact image of your computer screen to the Clipboard where the computer stores anything you are copying. Open ANY Paint program, make a new empty image file, and PASTE the screenshot from the computer's clipboard into your Paint program. Then name and save your image, and you've got your screenshot! :D I don't know anything about Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 but as long as it lets you Paste, you can make screenshots with it. Good luck!

I'll have to go look at your wolf family, I have a friend crazy for anthropomorphic (humanized animals) characters! :p

5. Tenderfootz

Tenderfootz New Member

Thank you everyone for your help I see how that works with the screen shots, but good news I have found a completly usable cute little 100% free screen cature program I use now all the time takes very good pictures too and it is all free. You need to use searh to find Screen Hunter it is called Screen Hunter. It has a little yellow hand and it take snap shots of your sims. It has alot of things for a little freewear program. Anyway Helping those in need too. As I always need help too. Well tata for now. I have new stuff on www.thesims2.ea.com and www.thesimsresource.com but they are waiting for approvals and many to be put on the web sight. Oh yea has anyone figured out how to make the hair longer yet? Well I have the program that can do that but I have alot to learn with it it is very mathamatical witch I have no idea much about X_Y etc. Gmax is the program but the other one that I downloaded Milk Shape 3D I can see the body in a bunch of blue sphires like stuff. I am playing around with that. Kind of have a small idea. But I play with it alot. Once I have it I will share it all. Cool??? I have brand new cheats but only will work in The Sims2 Game when it is out. But will it work I will let everyone know after I try it first. I get to buy mine September 15th here in Spokane Washington. Maybe eairlier they said at Wal-Mart. Bye for now.

6. Gendreavus

Gendreavus New Member

Metroid skins Metroid skins Metroid skins!!!!!