So A Robot Married A Woman

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Chee-Z, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

It's the Jamie nose. It looks good on Lorena, but it looks awful on Rafael. :eek:

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Well, I don't know about you, but I find that Sims with funny or quirky faces are more endearing. Rafael is cute. :eek:

3. Chee-Z

I'm liking these characters. The longer I play, the more interesting faces they have. :)

4. Chee-Z

Veronica read the paper one morning and came across the obituary section. There were a couple of reports of Grim Reaper sightings in the area. One of them was about Connor Raha, who had gotten himself torched in the sun. When Connor's father-in-law Toms tried to plead for the guy's life, the Reaper left, but left behind a mysterious phone in the snow.

"I don't get it. There was this fiery phone that popped out of the ground. It rang, so I picked it up. That cloaked fellow was on the other end of the line, and he said for a cool 10 grand I'd have Connor back with no strings attached. What crossed my mind was 'Surely little Osvaldo doesn't need to grow up without a daddy.' So I gave it to him. Besides, my wife and I are financially secure. No need to worry about collecting money to save a soul."

"Now I'm having misgivings about having my kids being vampires, though."

Then Veronica read a tidbit about someone spontaneously combusting due to running on the treadmill for too long. It was her brother's fiance, Ally.

"Oh no...Zach..."

But then she read further and saw that her brainy brother Pablo was able to outsmart the Reaper himself to save Ally's life.

"Good man," Veronica sighed with relief.

On the other page was a listing of births. Pablo and his fiance Nancy now had twins...

Then Veronica read further and saw that Diego Cormier's wife Ivy had passed away, reluctantly. Diego himself was dying from grief. There were reports of howling all night long.

It listed that Veronica's nemesis in college, Lupe Cormier, was happily married to Alvin Futa, her object of affection at the time, and they were expecting their third child.

"At least I'm not popping babies out like crazy..." she muttered.

"Excuse me?" Erik was sitting across from her at the breakfast table.

"Nothing. I'm afraid we're going to a funeral, though. Ugh..."

Then she realized that she felt so...old. She was CEO of her grandfather's company. Her boys, Che and Cecilio, were 13 and 9. Her mother and father were well into their seventies. Her twin brothers were out of college, getting married, and apparently were having children of their own. The only thing that had not changed in her life was the everlasting robot and his alien talking cat.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL, now that's funny. It takes a godlike restraint sometimes to stop the little devils breeding. I like burdening sims with too many kids when their wants don't match their needs. eg a family sim with a fear of having a baby (had it happen once ... soon cured her of that! :p )

6. Chee-Z

Oh yeah, I have it so my Sims try for baby on their own...I think they average about 2 babies in their lifetime, with the exception of a few fertile ones like Lainey and Lupe. I also seem to have several Sims with the genetic disposition for twins and multiples, and that doesn't help matters. I'm hoping the neighborhood doesn't explode soon. I'm now up to 21+ children in the 6th generation. :eek: Then again I have 14 households, one of them being a college house. The 5th generation isn't completely out of college yet. :rolleyes:

7. Chee-Z

Connor Raha's death and resurrection. Purely accidental. :eek:

Attached Files:

8. Chee-Z

1. Nancy and Pablo putting Ally out. Zach panicked the whole time. :rolleyes:
    2. Zach sighs relief that the fire's out, but doesn't seem distressed that his girlfriend's all ashes. :rolleyes:
    3. Pablo begs the Reaper for his brother's sake.
    4. I'm not sure whether Zach is looking at Grim's hands or at his brother's tooshie.
    5. There ya go bro! :D

Attached Files:

9. Lynet

Lynet New Member

So funny, Chee-Z. I like the dogs watching the whole business. My cats always stood around watching everything we did as if they were at the movies or something. I swear I smelled popcorn sometimes. :p

10. Hrnac

Hrnac New Member

How do you accomplish that? With some sort of mod?

-Hrnac

11. Chee-Z

Yep. TwoJeffs' Autonomous Casual Romance mod. :)

Warning though, there are some moments of risque. I think you can tweak it to your liking though. :eek:

12. Chee-Z

The Jalowitz Brothers

Pablo and Zacarias Jalowitz moved into a house together when they graduated from college. It was small, and it had been previously occupied by Chloe Curious, and it showed. Being recent graduates, they could not do a thing with the pink paint and siding on the house. They married their sweethearts, a Nancy Phillipine and an Ally Perry.

Nancy and Pablo decided that they liked being vampires, so they stayed that way. Zach and Ally, however, tried being vampires briefly but it didn't work out. Nancy developed an affinity for felines and adopted several cats. The house became crowded fast.

Then there was the episode where Ally, hoping to lose weight after the buffet lunches at the college rental property, burst into flames from overexertion. She was quite embarrassed about that making the newspaper. She also knows what the pearly white gates look like. She doesn't mind going back there again, just not any time soon.

Then, an unlucky break. Just when Nancy decided to adopt a Shiba Inu puppy, she also became ill from morning sickness. So the brothers scouted out a house that would be suitable for a growing family, four pets, and the party animals. They found a run down shack of a house for cheap. Perfect for vampires.

Then another unlucky break. Nancy gave birth to twins. Realizing that there was no room for Zach and Ally to start a family of their own (not to mention it was crowded, dark and dank), they decided to take two animals and move out.

They found themselves on a small piece of barren property in the dead of winter with a cat and the Shiba Inu.

So...a letter was sent to Zach's father Aiden. Aiden sent his son a loan of $100,000. That was enough for Zach and Ally to build a roof over their heads.

Meanwhile, Pablo was greeted with a robot nanny that behaved like his dead great-great-great grandmother. It was sent to him courtesy of his cousin Carlos Nova.

Attached Files:

13. Chee-Z

Obituaries

Diego Cormier finally passed away a couple years after his wife Ivy bit the dust. He was a successful Mad Scientist. He knew everything. He was a devoted grandfather and he loved his kids. Even the son who never did settle down. He passed away in a dignified manner: without fur.

Down the street, Lorena found Castor face to face with the Reaper. Knowing that this was their fate, she let her husband go to the otherside without her. Her own children were grown up and were having multiple children of their own. Her husband's alien offspring was in college and was dating a vampire himself. She was a grandmother of nine. She was content. If only she'd get a better job other than smuggling stolen goods late at night. Hey, at least she didn't risk her life in the sunshine.

Chandler Platz also passed away. Adora is still an active sports Hall of Famer. Her son (with the Adrian Brody nose) and his wife are police officers. She has two grandchildren who look very much like their grandfather. In his will he left the family his prized possession: the cowplant. He passed away in his favorite place: the outdoors.

Several family pets also passed on. Too many to count actually. :eek: All from old age of course. ;)

When Bender went to visit his wife's grave in the neighborhood cemetary one day, he found that all the graves but those of the recently departed were gone. His wife's tombstone was not there, yet he could tell that she was still buried, even though grass and weeds grew over the mound.

Attached Files:

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Good idea -- robot nanny for vampire parents. :rolleyes:

Twins again. :D

Oh my, what happened to the gravestones? I lost two, and I don't know why. One was going to be a great ghost -- scars on his face and everything. I think the ghosts are quareling with each other and one destroys the other. But I've never actually seen it happen. One of the headstones just vanishes.

15. Chee-Z

I've heard that it's a glitch in the game. One tombstone's owner disappeared out of my character files permanently. The others still exist, and can be resurrected with the Grim Reaper's phone. I heard that if you move newly graduated college Sims back onto a lot with tombstones (and I had several do that) then the graves on the lot disappear. But this does not explain why this phenomena occurred on a neutral lot like the community lot graveyard. And to think the Sims I was sending to the graveyard were safe. :eek: I haven't been keeping track of points regarding the Legacy Challenge in a looooooong time, so I'm not too worried about the heiress's tombstones disappearing on her lot. :rolleyes:

16. Chee-Z

B. Cormier Household

Luis Lawson was the business tycoon that ran my grandfather's corporation. He was a nice guy, and was very dignified. His wife was a criminal mastermind, and she looked like one too. He had only one daughter, who's around my age, and three grandchildren. Two are twins, like he was.

Luis passed away a couple years after his wife Brittany did. When he died, the torch was passed to my uncle Fernando Cormier.

Fernando was the younger brother of my mother. He was married to a celebrity chef named Chloe, and he only had one son, Rafael, who was also aspiring to be a chef. Apparently Rafael had low standards for himself. When his fiance broke it off, he married the downtown slob and had two children. Crystal was also an aspiring chef.

Chloe and Fernando passed away a couple years apart. Rafael was given the farmhouse and his father's gardens. The business torch was passed on to me.

Yep. I'm a business tycoon. My husband is an executive chef, my eldest son is in college, my youngest is in high school. My mother, God bless her, also passed away a couple years back. She was 78 years old. My father is 80 and still going strong, but the death of Adriana hasn't suited him so well.

My husband Erik had a nervous breakdown. It was strange for him to request that we adopt another child, since our biological clocks are slowed down, but we obliged. We have an infant son named Billy now. His parents are Tara and Cyd, and that's all we know.

Che is doing well in school. He met a girl named Alegra Gorey. Again, that's all we know.

17. Chee-Z

Jalowitz Household

My brothers...I don't know whether or not they will ever be apart for very long. Zach and Ally moved into their own house briefly. It was small, nice for a couple and two animals. However, when Ally became pregnant and gave birth to triplets, they realized that the little quaint house they built was not going to work with a family of suddenly five.

So, Pablo got wind of the situation. His children were starting school, so they were not much of a hassle anymore. Nancy missed her cat and dog (too much of an animal lover, I suppose). So Pablo invited Zach and his new big family to move into the renovated warehouse. It was huge, perfect for four adults, five children, three cats, a dog and a robot nanny.

Actually, it was that robot nanny that brought those two knuckleheads back together again. She's really something.

It's really weird, you know? So many multiple births. I mean, my brothers have had multiple births. My cousins have had multiple births (poor Carlos, my favorite cousin, has four daughters! Four! Quadruplets! How on Earth did he manage in such a small house!?). Is it some sort of genetic thing? I'd suppose so. My mother and my aunt are twins. My aunt Lorena had triplets.

Insane....and here I am, in my forties, with an adopted child. I'm such a goody-goody. Then again, I'd do anything to keep Erik out of the loony house. I'm going to have to tell Bender and my knowledge-seeking son of mine to knock off the howling bit. Not everyone appreciates howling werewolf-robots.

18. Chee-Z

1. Veronica steps off the helicopter. It took a couple old people to keel over first. :rolleyes:

2. Erik has a breakdown. :eek:

3. "Who the heck are you?" "Hehe...heck."

4. Lorena as a criminal mastermind. Now that is cool. :D

5. Che Swain meets Alegra Gorey. His roommates are Marco Platz and his girlfriend, a former dormie. Marco has the "Blake Lawson Snoz" in combination with Chandler Platz's facial structure and Madeleine Bendett's coloring. I don't mind that I have 34 Sim children in this generation. It's cool to see what genetics are blended together :) Then again, I think I need to remove the Triplets and Quadruplets mod before my neighborhood implodes. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

19. Lynet

Lynet New Member

What's this? 10 sims in the household (counting the nanny robot)?

And yes, Lorena, the criminal mastermind, is definitely a good one. Does she fly up toward the sun? :D Or do they work at night?

20. Chee-Z

I used a cheat that came with Pets, I do believe It's like Doctor Doofus's unlimited Sims mod, only it's typed into the cheat panel.

uintProp maxTotalSims 55
    uintProp maxTotalHumans 40
    uintProp maxTotalPets 15

Criminal Masterminds take a limo to work. The carpool usually comes before dusk, but as a precaution she owns a sweet sportscar. Her bedroom is attached to the garage. ;) The Captain Hero people fly to work. :rolleyes: