So it has happaend!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Helén, Oct 12, 2002.

1. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

And of course you're invited Tess.!! :) A coffeeshop will have anything here that you can imagine except tobacco, due too risk of allergyattacks. So it's a nonsmoking area! ;)

Anything with alcohol in will only be served to people over 21. (american regulations, doesn't matter if other countries have a lower age.) :)

3. sugar_junkie

lol,i dont drink alcohol(but i think i do cause i drink irish coffee ;) )
    over here the afge limit for u ta buy alcohol is 18...lol ;)

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I've stated at the coffeeshop too that the limit for alcohol there goes by US-rules which is 21. :classic: Sowwy boys. ;) ;)

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

maybe would be a better comment....because you don't know whether a coffeehouse would go through

Besides, the coffeehouse can't have alcoholic beverages...we have minors :D

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes they can, if they serve food as well. And during daytime you can eat as a minor there. If you order anything with alochol you must be able to show legitimation that proves your old enough. :)

Oh well. It doesn't matter if a drink contains alcohol or not for me. As long as it tastes good!! :classic: And there are loads of drinks you can get!

7. sugar_junkie

lol nina,i dont drink alcohol anywayz but juz outta curiousity,do they have chocolate doughnutz? ;) ;)

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Sure anything you want or can imagine. :classic: ;)

9. sugar_junkie

yayz! :)

*orderz a chocolate doughnut* :)

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol tess... :classic::LOL:

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh I'll have a chocolate doughnut too then!! And I'll dunk it in my chocolate mocha coffee!! :p ummmmmm..... chocolately....

I'd better go get some real food to eat soon... before I get delerious... ;) :eek:

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Yes you'd better do that Fae! :LOL:

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

... and yet I'm still here sitting at the computer messing with my little kitty animations.... :p [​IMG]

14. sugar_junkie

hehe ;)

*givez fae sum food*

there ya go :)

15. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

*wants some coffee* i think its just a good idea to make a thread...and sticky it!

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Uhm Tim.. It's just to go over to the coffeeshop and order it. It's open. :classic:

17. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

its not open at this time of the night i think...and i'm too lazy to go make some :p

18. sugar_junkie

lol

*givez tim a nice big cup of coffee* :)

19. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

i think i need sleep more...its 2 am...

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Tim!! You really need to sleep then.. It's better you sleep now and then you can come back earlier tomorrow. :classic: