Some lil new bits of info

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Enjoji, Aug 3, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Here the original message of this thread:

The team behind the game has already solved the most requested improvements that players have asked for. Instead of the "romance in the room and no Sims are watching" standard, Sims are now more aware of their surroundings and will react to fights, fire, people they're attracted to, good (or bad) works of art and more. Also, The Sims 2 is being built for an international audience through the use of a facial tool that starts off with faces from your regions. So if you're in New Delhi, Paris, or even Mars, the game will have a face for you. One new improvement for Sim homes is that you'll be able to set up cameras around to house to catch all the party from all angles or build your own Big Brother house. And finally for all you non-dancers, Sims will get their own dance moves... a welcome change from the simple dances players currently enjoy.

With the focus on The Sims 2 being on generations, it was interesting to see that characters could age, get fat or fit, and even get pregnant (sorry, looks like no more stork). After you've created your "perfect Sim", you'll also be able to export their favorite Sims to share with others.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

"no more stork"?! Does this mean your sim is pregnant for a while and then goes off to the hospital or something to have the baby I wonder?! :D (having a day off for surgery was mentioned...)

I think the having the boss over for dinner mini-mission sounds great! I hope they have a lot of little things like this!

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea me 2 n yes that does mean they goto the hospital to have the baby n stays there for three days

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Woah, I'll be really surprised if they have the mother stay at the hospital for the baby more than one day! :eek:

5. usman

usman New Member

Yeah I heard the female sim goes to the hospital for a day. I guess one day is enough! ;)

6. katrina

katrina New Member

Thansk Enjoji for that link, I hadn't read that one. I wonder how setting up cameras around the house will work?? That's kind of odd. I thought I read three days for hospital for pregnant mothers. could be wrong though.