Some stuff that will be in the Sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Elmo, Aug 10, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i think the vanity thing is true!

2. Inge_Jones

Inge_Jones New Member

What about when they pee themselves, will they get wet clothes?

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

*boggles at the concept*

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

lol josh ure funnie

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'd read about them having tears and sweat but I hadn't thought of whether they could have wet clothes after an "accident!" :eek: I guess with all the other details they MIGHT show that too... or they might not have thought of it.. like me. :p It'll be fun to find out when the game comes out!

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i bet the only ts2 news next week will b the official release date!

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hey, I'll be HAPPY to get the release date!! I'd feel much more secure that the game WILL be coming out then.... :p

8. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i jus hope the game comes out period

9. katrina

katrina New Member

I'm sure the game will come out, they wouldn't be showing it off if it isn't going to. I wish they would at least tell us when the CAS is coming out.... :(

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

What is the CAS? I can't figure out what that is, I guess I haven't heard of it?

11. katrina

katrina New Member

Create a Sim. Sorry. :)

12. katrina

katrina New Member

You've heard it's coming out early right?

13. katrina

katrina New Member

It should be downloadable from the maxis website, hopefully sometime this year.

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks for clearing that up. :) I'll be keeping an eye out for it! Maybe it'll be out after Makin Magic comes out.

15. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

well that just means you have to play all your houeses equally, or dont have any kids..... what fun would that be?

16. katrina

katrina New Member

I don't really mind that. I'll just play my sims all equally.

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Maybe that fact will force me to play my sims families more equally, which is different from my habits now, I tend to focus on one family at a time for a few weeks... months.... :p

Does anyone else do this too, and do you think trying to get the neighborhood kids to age at the same rate would make you change your playing habits?

18. katrina

katrina New Member

I did with Sims 1. And I definitely think it will make me play them more evenly. At least a group of them. Four or five families. I hope they don't grow up to fast. They should have different speeds of growing up, like fast speed, medium speed and slow speed, and then slow speed can be that there are 365 sim days in a sims year. I'd always play the slow speed.

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I hadn't thought about whether there might be different speeds for aging your sims in the game, now I'm wondering if that would be cool for players wanting to watch the genetics pass down faster instead of working up the sims life scores...but since I got the impression the life scores are kind of a big deal I'm not sure they'd give us that option when they're concerned about warning players how they might miss out on some of the life score moments if they don't try things at the right time in the sims life stage.

20. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i hope i dont miss out ne thin on my sims buh i guess we learn frum our mistakes