How Do I stop the dumb university students from heading to campus every minute

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Nov 26, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

It's not time for class and I've given one of the Sims something to do, but when I look it has "go to campus" (can't remember the exact phrase) popped up in the queue before the motions I put in. (I just installed University and I'm trying to get used to it using the Sims already in the sorority.) I caught the Sim and canceled the action just before she would have left the lot. Also I've sent them to class and when I happen to look they have not gone, instead they have a pizza (where'd that come from?). So then they are almost late to class. I'm used to grade school and high school students bringing in their homework then you click on it and--bingo!--they start doing their homework. Also the college students get back from class and just stand at the edge of the lot doing nothing. When I click "do assignment" half the time they sit down right there, or one of them puts it on a table and looks at it and whines.

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Try not to have free will on. it's easier, but they won't go to class automatically if free will is off. All of mine went to class by themselves if I have free will on...maybe even if its off as well.

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

I didn't have free will on. I hardly ever do. I just told them to go to class and they didn't. Where does the pizza come from? When they take off for campus when they shouldn't be (class is over) could it be they are trying to go to a community lot for entertainment? I've been waiting for a weekend and I just realized there must not be a weekend there--just class every day?

4. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Huh. I'm stump. Mine never did those things. I think there are weekends there, just with class...

5. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

I must not be looking in the right place to find out what day it is. I'll just keep at it, probably just a different "rhythm" with that EP, like it is in Bon Voyage. Thanks for trying to help, though.

6. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing